Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Just realised I missed coming here yesterday, but I was very busy. House is still quiet, so I assume all the many occupants are still sleeping. Will make tea and coffee shortly and get the waffle iron plugged in. I made the batter yesterday, so that I wouldn't wake everyone up with using the mixer. There'll be 8 for breakfast, but probably not all at once. Looks a bit murky outside, but that may change. I think on Tuesday I will need to ring the vet as Barney has a problem with one of his hind legs. Not noticeable when he is hopping, but when he walks he is not putting weight on one of them. I would try tomorrow, but as I am at the Royal Marsden I have no idea when I will be home. Off to the canteen now

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

No fog this morning today and the sun is shining brightly - which bodes well.

More p&p editing to do but the bulk of it is done. Quite a shock that some rates hadn't been amended since 2015! Having to check my listing template as well for mention of Skrill/Moneybookers which I'm deleting - found a few howlers yesterday.

Enjoy your day of rest.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all , well am going to do some relists in a minuet before going out in the sunshine to Mums & do a bit in the garden after we take her shopping.

Life is instersting here today my youngst is running in Paris marathan started at 8.30 there time, so 7.30 ares so am waiting to heare how he did, Then had phone call we are great grandparents agin grandaughter gave birth to a little girl just before midnight this one will be called Brook, her other one is called River, So am still trying to get head round the names.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    ...... we are great grandparents again grandaughter gave birth to a little girl just before midnight this one will be called Brook, her other one is called River, So am still trying to get head round the names.
    Many congratulations to you both, Pam & Nigel, and to your grandaughter !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Got behind with the relists as I opened a new store for all my garden stuff instead...lol

My roses turned up today so they are soaking in a bucket and will be planted tomorrow

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Kettle's on and tea has been made................

We have sunshine, but for how long?

Back to my p&p editing

ATTENNNNNSHUN ! Yoohoo troops I'm back ... and I can see the look of relief on all your faces !

Now what's been going on ? Not only did my bomb in disguise go off (although it's not paid for yet) but I had two more planted while I was gone !

Congratulations on the new cadet Lieutenant Maplegin, it's about time you had some good news.

Well we couldn't have asked for better weather at the Cornish outpost it was lovely sitting out in the sun everywhere. My brother drove me all round the little hamlets and beaches that I hadn't been to for years on my birthday which was lovely and we ended up having a drink down by the Helford river.

Name:  014.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  66.8 KB

I met someone I hadn't seen since I was eighteen and he recognized me so I was quite chuffed, maybe I haven't aged too badly !
    Had a lovely meal at The Ship inn in Mawgan in the evening so it was a great day.

Today I need another medal as have reached 35 years of marriage ! He did leave me a bunch of flowers and bottle of Prosecco (hurriedly bought at the supermarket yesterday !) before going off to work this morning so I suppose that is something !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I met someone I hadn't seen since I was eighteen and he recognized me so I was quite chuffed, maybe I haven't aged too badly !
    Had a lovely meal at The Ship inn in Mawgan in the evening so it was a great day.
    Does that mean that you looked old when you were 18 Sarge

Oh look I remembered where the Doghouse is, Oh and look there is a LARGE pot of potato's next to it.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Congratulations Sgt, ehjoy the Prosecco , glad you enjoyed Cornwall, as you said was lovely weather.

This morning seems bright but a lot colder this morning.

Have finsished somers relists this morning.

We have had some more good news that Dad will be brought home from hospital later this afternoon, he has to see the DR again & they are trying to clear the main wards 1st. then they can deep clean the whole of it.

Can tell gardened yester I ache all over.

Thanks Annie for the tea.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

First, congratulations to Pam for the new addition to the family and to the Sarge on her anniversary. Sorry for not reporting in this morning, but I ran out of time. My clinic appointment was for 10am and I had to have an x-ray first so we left just after 8 as the last time we were at the Royal Marsden in Sutton was in 2010 and the was a lot of building going on then. So changes were expected and found. But all went smoothly and I was actually seen early so that we were on our way home at 10. And all appears to be well. Next appointment is in August. Right, siesta time, I think and then Barney is going to the vet. He seems to have a problem with one of his rear legs.

Thread Information