Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, well so far things are looking up, Have managed to sort the first part of care package starting the 10th April, we are meeting the lady runs the care packages on Tuesday at 12 to sort out exactly needed that may be fun as the mental health team are saying that Mum also should be checked everyday, the lady on the phone said easy enough to do but will see how it goes, also have to sort the parents bank details, so she doesn't see why they have to pay now. So may be a fun Tuesday, but at least there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Have just done 6 pages of Somers relists, & will do the rest tomorrow,

Sorry Sgt while coping with the phone calls yesterday A newbie sneeked in & bought a coin & paid straight away, so did get it posted yesterday, No sign of anymore sales for either of us.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I bought some long handled shears to cut my lawn with and thought I was doing a good job going out there each morning and snipping away.

Billy just asked me if I wanted his uncle to come round and mow the lawn for me.

We have very different ideas about lawns. I like the grass to be green and I love all the tiny flowers that randomly appear to add colour.

Apparently Billy prefers a yellow patchy lawn with loads of headless flowers
    Last edited by moonwitch; 1st April 2017 at 09:57 AM.

Morning troops, today I shall be taking Private Meebo's very good advice and having a liquid lunch with my friend across the road down at the local. Well I've got to compete with O/H who I heard staggering in at 2.15am and is looking a tad worse for wear this morning !

She has suddenly announced that she is selling her house, which was a shock, so I want to find out what is going on and where she is moving to. I've known her for 25 years and she has been my neighbour for about 23 years so it will be very strange without her as our children grew up together and we shared the school runs and we have always looked after each others houses during holidays. I hope she isn't moving out of Bath.

I just want to say well done troops, the listing numbers are going up a bit they are
    3,708,198 at the moment so keep up the good work and keep those listings coming !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

If i ever catch up with my relists, will have about 400 more listings.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - somehow my bedside clock put itself back an hour and I was convinced it was 7.17am so I could lie in a bit longer!

It's lovely and sunny so may get into the garden to tidy up my planters, etc.

Speak later.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! What a busy morning I had so far. Visitors have just left , but the most 'exciting' time was when Barney discovered a new hole in the fence and decided to visit next door,s garden. And didn't want to come back. Clive had to go next door and instead of letting himself (Barney, not Clive) picked up he cam back into our garden. But the whole is behind a bench so not easily accessible for a big human like me. When he saw me, he turned round and went back. But Clive was still there. In the end he came back to our side and ran away from the hole so I could catch him. He has now house arrest until Clive can fix the fence. And it isn't even our fence. I think I have calmed down enough to make another pot of coffee. I'll be back to editing this afternoon

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well am doing my best with relists have done about a third of somers this morning will try to do some later, have done mine they were easy only 9.

We are meeting up with my youngest & Grandaughter for lunch a late celebration for my birthday,

We are not going visiting today anyway then heard from the hospital that, Thw ward is closed as they have the tummy virus in there, so we would;t have been able to go if thats the case.

The sun is trying hard here so hopefully will improve, Sgt should soon manage Car boots, Just hope for a nice Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! What a busy morning I had so far. Visitors have just left , but the most 'exciting' time was when Barney discovered a new hole in the fence and decided to visit next door,s garden. And didn't want to come back. Clive had to go next door and instead of letting himself (Barney, not Clive) picked up he cam back into our garden. But the whole is behind a bench so not easily accessible for a big human like me. When he saw me, he turned round and went back. But Clive was still there. In the end he came back to our side and ran away from the hole so I could catch him. He has now house arrest until Clive can fix the fence. And it isn't even our fence. I think I have calmed down enough to make another pot of coffee. I'll be back to editing this afternoon

PMSL, Private Meebo either you have been letting him watch too much TV ...

or he was trying to train you for your Easter egg (and bunny) hunt !

A belated happy birthday Lieutenant Maplegin, is it not on the eBid calandar ?! We need to know when to party !

I need plenty of 'special' coffee today as still recovering from yesterday as we ended up back in the local with other friends last night !

Feeling a little sad today as it was a year ago that I lost the Old Soldier.

AWWWWWWW Pam it was your birthday and we didn't know. Happy belated birthday XXX
    Name:  0143.gif
Views: 41
Size:  97.6 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Garden is rabbit proof again

Thread Information