Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    I do that move just about every day...we should be a double act and go on the stage

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I think I lost three but only think that at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I decided to send one of my re-listed items to facebook yesterday and this morning someone had bought and paid for it
    Will you two please behave yourselves !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I decided to send one of my re-listed items to facebook yesterday and this morning someone had bought and paid for it
    I think I might send all my listings there and take a holiday

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well we have been to the hospital to visit somers Dad sorted his phone they can't get the tv to work so they were sending for the tec guy, have left him with a little radio , & after a very harrowing journey driving home am afraid Somers gone to bed with a tramdol, & I have been ring around to try & sort a care package waiting for calls back they said wouldn't be long hopefully they will ring before long.

Think I need some of Sgts special coffee

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I know what it is like having to waiting around. I hope it'll get sorted soon and you can all get into a routine

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope no accidents over night for anyone and you are all feeling well. I have just come away from the canteen where I left coffee and tea and am now baking some bread. The bread is an experiment on my part: I am cooking it in the halogen oven. So if it all goes wrong, I won't have anything to eat. Well, I could open a box with Panetone, but only as a last resort. My next job is to take some more pictures, so I can list later. And then there is the relists to do.....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - we are home after a much more comfortable flight than going out + it was shorter by about 25 mins due to a tail-wind!

First load is in the washing machine, the recycling boxes are out for emptying and I'm enjoying my morning mug of tea from my new Canary Islands mug.

Sometime later I will be packing the YDC & other sales parcels - but can someone tell me where I left my car keys otherwise I can't get down to the PO !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you find your Keys Annie, Glad you had a better ride back to UK.

Nice to see the sun again, but still managed to get wet 1st thing.

Yes Still waiting for carers to ring back they were suppose to ring Over an hour ago so rang & they apparrantly are having difficulty getting hold of the person in charge of this area. wondering if that is a bad sign.

They also want to deleiver, the extra equipment, to help him at home tomorrow, so have said ok but we need an idea if its morning or afternoon, so they say they will get the delivery guy to ring in the morning why is everything an effort.

Well we thought we would be able to go out today but looks as though we are tied to the phone, so means have done relists & now yes am going to do some listing.

Ello' troops. Lovely and sunny here so plans to go out in the garden this afternoon after I've tried to defuse the bomb in disguise that has just landed in my shop !

Welcome back Private Mcc2. Your tank keys will be in the first place you looked by the way !

Looks like I shall have to make you wait in for lots more phone calls Lieutenant Maplegin if it means you are going to list more !

Never mind the bread Private Meebo, as long as I've got my 'special' coffee that is all that matters.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Time is racing away when you are having fun. I have been pottering around since 3 am and not accomplished a great deal. Though I have now cut the lining pieces for one of the knitted bags. (The other is finished) So later today when a little noise is acceptable, I will sew. Canteen duty is coming up, so look out for the tea and coffee. Hope it'll be another nice day so I can hang the washing outside when it is light. Back to the revising, I think

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - think we've frightened the sun away as it's gone very dull and clouded over

As usual, I'm looking for something and cannot find it................ will try again later as it's for the Old Sailor.

And the p&p editing goes on.......................

p.s. think I have a newbie NPB

Thread Information