Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Lovely photo of the new cadet Private Mcc2.

Managed to get my little front garden tidied up yesterday and pansies and violas are now replacing the dead stuff in hanging baskets ! O/H is going to be under my feet today as he has broken up already but he has got some extra work tomorrow and Wednesday so that is good !
    I had better get my holiday notice up soon as going for a few days to inspect the Cornish troops next week.

good start no appointments left for today, i do however feel a little better this morning, does anyone know if you can still get flu if you have had a flu jab as thats what mike thinks i have, proper flu i mean.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie lovely photo of the little one.

Buttons hope the Medical proffesion are able to help you.

Like Sgt idea of a few days in Cornwall, had hoped we may manage a few days but think we will have to make do with the odd day trip, as can't leave Nigels parents without us around, heard from the hospital this morning they want us to take clothes in on Wednesday so he can start getting up & dressed so thats good. Am afraid Mum looks for things & then can't remember what she is looking for. Also to add to our problems my cousin has died a year & day after his twin brother so in between next week thats a funeral as well, Seems sad the only time I catch up with any of my own family is funerals, so sad.

Hope everyone is ok.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon all - it's a lovely sunny day again here in Corralejo. Been for another meander around the town - this time on the little train that does round trips. Good fun

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Aww Annie, what a precious little baby girl! I do so love little ones, betcha can't wait to cuddle her!
    Hope you have recovered from your sun/heat exhaustion and are well rested now.
    Can't wait Trish, although it will be August before we see our little family again. Feeling much better and sleeping like a log - and i don't do that very often, I can tell you.

Just had a pancake and smoothie lunch - back to the hotel for a nap and see what this evening brings

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    good start no appointments left for today, i do however feel a little better this morning, does anyone know if you can still get flu if you have had a flu jab as thats what mike thinks i have, proper flu i mean.
    I am sure you can, but not as bad

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I have slept very badly, so be careful what you say to me. I am likely to burst into tears. But hey, it's a new day and it can't really be that bad. Lots of things on the to-do list and I am not sure I want to do any of them. We will see. Breakfast is made though, so that means tea and coffee are done. Must have a quick look if I have anything green left on my bidding page, but I doubt it. Have a good day

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, hope people are starting to feel better, Button how goes it?

Well we heard from the hospital, saying that Peter can come home as soonas there is a care package in place, & as it now has to be paid for they are asking us to try & arrange it, so far no luck, so thats the next job.

We both have to be at theGP practice for 10 to 12 as we both have to have blood tests, mine is my birthday review & Somers is a overdue test according to GP, so neither of us are looking forward to it.

Have done somers relists, now off to see if I have any

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    The flu jab only protects against the specific strain of flu it is designed to combat. Any other flu and it's as if you haven't had one.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Had a bad turn last night but it was because i got very stressed about something, all i can say is I hope they get caught

Good news that the hospital trips will soon be at an end Lieutenant Maplegin.

Grrr I'm having trouble with the ASL on Jan's YDC listing. The boxes are opening but I can't enter anything to say I've paid, I've just had to send an email to HQ, all the other items I've bought are fine.

Has someone been pinching your precious listings again Private Buttons ? Oh dear and Private Meebo in a bad mood,
    I had better hide the bayonets !

Thread Information