Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

morning all what lovely weather here today, got really drenched taking the dog wet came through my Mack & also the dogs coat was soaked.

Well N is having a real bad day with the fibro, no way does he feel can drive, So he rang the hospital to see how Dad was, & he managed to slip off the edge of the bed, they want to talk with us so will have tobe tomorrow, as not fit for today. Then the phone goes to tell us that the Gp wants to talk to us this after noon so she will ring to discuss the ECG so now we are worried about that, it just goes from one thing to another.
    Still does mean have managed the relists & will do some more listing & somer is going to do some scanning

Buttons hope you are feeling better

We have sunshine, just got up for a little while to check things and then going back to bed for a bit as tummy is not very happy.

Not really rested Private Meebo. Been having nightmares for the last three nights which have been really vivid, I actually woke up shaking this morning with my heart racing !

Have just been watching the birds in the garden and this beautiful jay came and landed in our lilac tree. The blue on it's wings was really bright, I suppose enhanced by the rain.

I hope it stops raining this afternoon as meant to be meeting Cadet Malcolm in town as he's taking me out for drinks and a meal for an early mother's day. He will be going to future mother-in-laws on Sunday.

Private Buttons and Corporal Somerset I hope you feel better soon.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you manage to get out without getting wet , its tryiing to brighten up here,
    Hope Sgt you stop having Nightmares hust enjoy going out.

Am pleased to say have listed 9, now time to sort & scan again.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=4][B][I]I haven't got a duplicate problem, as far as I know, it's just silly ending times. This morning yesterdays reposts came in at 8.23am.
    I always start listings somewhere between 10.00am - 12.00pm so why they are ending around 6.00 and 8.00am I don't know ? Maybe someone at HQ needs a new watch ?!
    Maybe we could all chip in and get them one?? LOL!!

There was a glitch that was creating duplicate posts a while back and I haven't heard if it was resolved or not:
    https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthre...sted-only-once

When I saw mine that reposted in the wee hours, the thought crossed my mind that they might be playing with the system to resolve the duplicate issue??? Today's have come in at the proper time.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

What has been going on since we left this morning? Didn't know anything about the goings on in London until we got to the hotel and linked into the free wifi. I used to cross Westminster bridge twice day every day to/from work at St. Thomas' Hospital - that was in the days of the IRA London bombings......................

Got here safely after a good flight - but atrocious seating conditions - even I was cramped for space, let alone David! Hotel is marvellous - quite a step up for us

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope it is nice and sunny where you are. Here it has rained during the night and now it is very grey. So maybe more rain to come. I have a bit more scanning to do as I have managed to check a few of the patterns I no longer want/ need. And so far there is only one that has a piece missing and that is only a small rectangle. Hope you found the tea and coffee I made earlier. So here we go with the start of today's work

Mornin' troops I hope you have got the sawdust down on the parade ground for me this morning. A good mother's day celebration was had yesterday ! Had a lovely Greek tapas meal with rather a lot of varying liquids to go with it !!! Tut and when I was gone another newbie came in and pinched a listing

Glad you got to your destination O.K. Private Mcc2, sorry the flight was a bit cramped !

Right off to find some more of Private Meebo's 'special' coffee so I can function today !

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie sorry you were in cramped seats, good job sounds as though the Hotel is making up for the flight, I noticed in one of the paers last week that they were talking about less leg room for passangers.

Glad you had a good time Sgt, hope the sawdust is working ok.
    Its dull & damp here today.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - trust everyone is well.

Today we collect the hire car and go off exploring the island - which by all accounts shouldn't take too long

But first breakfast ...............

Thread Information