Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh what a morning. Had a direct hit here and one on my website at the weekend but I had my punishment by getting totally drenched taking them to the MyHermes shop and the Post Office.
    The old chap in the MyHermes shop didn't have a clue how to work the scanner and I was stood there for five minutes while he was pressing every button on it. I still don't think it has been scanned but I have my receipt and hope the van driver will scan it into the system soon ! There was a pension queue in the Post Office too !

Grrrr why have yesterdays reposts ended up finishing at silly o'clock again ? I don't set them to finish at 6.00am and it's about the third time it has happened in the last couple of weeks ! Stomps off to do the relisting ...​ via the mess !

Grrrr why have yesterdays reposts ended up finishing at silly o'clock again ? I don't set them to finish at 6.00am and it's about the third time it has happened in the last couple of weeks !

I've noticed the same thing - no way am I listing in the middle of the night. Maybe it is a resolution to the duplicate post problem - relist before expiration???

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! Sunshine and cloudless sky, but it is cold. Left tea and coffee in the canteen and also have been busy editing/re-listing. It is funny how a blue sky makes me want to do things. OH promised to drive me to the surgery to get an appointment for today. I think my chances are better that way. On that note, I must leave to get there on time

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are lucky to get a same-day appointment, meebo. We have to argue/fight with he receptionist to even get put on the call back list!

It's seriously trying to snow here after a sunny start And as I'm travelling in sandals........................still it's only from the car to the bus stop at the long stay carpark I have to worry about.

Long list of things still to do ....................

Quote Originally Posted by Shesawaya38485 View Post

I've noticed the same thing - no way am I listing in the middle of the night. Maybe it is a resolution to the duplicate post problem - relist before expiration???
    I haven't got a duplicate problem, as far as I know, it's just silly ending times. This morning yesterdays reposts came in at 8.23am.
    I always start listings somewhere between 10.00am - 12.00pm so why they are ending around 6.00 and 8.00am I don't know ? Maybe someone at HQ needs a new watch ?!

We are lucky at our doctor's surgery Private Mcc2 we have a walk in and wait system between 8.00am - 10.30am every morning. They are only five minute slots but at least you can see a doctor and know if you need to make a longer appointment which works well. (Hope they don't notice I had a direct hit again yesterday !)

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, Well have both been & had our hair cut & somers beard done as well, looks a different man. Also have just managed to finish somers reliists, haven't checked to see if I have any to do.thats next job.

Am afraid then its somer to the Drs for an ECG because they are worried that his meds could effect his heart, & then its over to Mums to sort her post problems out & also get her to the hairdressers & then to go shopping & by then thats another day gone. Oh where does the time go.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I had the choice to see my GP at 5pm or see the nurse practitioner at 9am. I opted for the first as I was already there. She also has more time than the GPs. she has talked me into taking Statins again. We will see how that goes. I went shopping afterwards and now I am tired and will have a siesta.

I have been playing about with twitter and google plus and added a google plus button to my browser seeing as os took it off, does anyone know if there is a tweet button that you can add, other than that I was very ill last night, i thought i had said but couldn't find it, i was in bed for just gone ten after being, lets just say ill, and ended up by wetting myself and then almost passing out, it was either Salad or black coffee, i think it was the coffee after dinner, so not felt to good today like i have been kicked in the stomach and chest by a mule.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's chucking it down out there

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Still dark outside, so maybe it'll be a dull, wet day. I hope I am wrong as I am supposed to go out later. A wet day would also mean I can with a good conscience carry on revising. (which I will do shortly). Got some photos to take too. And some knitting. It's too early to go to the canteen, so better show willing and make a start on the editing. (I don't mind what time the listings start and finish) Hope everyone wakes rested and well

Thread Information