Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    If i got emas i could but i stopped them
    ​Oh dear I always save my closed notifications just in case ! All I can suggest is that you contact support and ask them if there is a way.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I think this thread is part of the history of eBid it is certainly the longest running thread I know of anywhere on the internet it must be a record by now !
    Since the demise of the old forum spirit it feels like it is the only link to the 'good old days', I suppose that is why I continue posting here. If anyone wants to start a new thread that is fine by me but I shall probably stand down and collect my army pension.
    Sarge, I do agree with you. I don't really want to loose this. We might make to the Guinness Book of Records!

I really think it's best not to ask Sarge, they already know i'm nuts. one of these days i will go through all my patterns and check them out as if they are all listed it will be a miracle, my fault entirely guy's

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I have just been frantic searching for my Thyroxin tablets. I tried really hard not to panic and do a methodical search where I thought I had left them yesterday. In the process I picked things off the floor, put buttons back where they belong etc. And then they were where I looked in the first place. I think someone was telling me to get a move on with my tidying. I think it is now time for a strong something. Maybe I will have a little of the 'special' coffee to steady my nerves. It is all ready and waiting in the canteen as I extended my search for the tabs. Now has anybody any idea of what I can do with 2 large boxes of small teddy bears? If I had the opportunity to sell at a boot sale I would. I can list some here. but I need the space so it has to be a fast clearance. Today I plan to make the lining for the 2 knitted bags. and they can then be listed. Better make a start on the things I want to do...

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

........ Since the demise of the old forum spirit it feels like it is the only link to the 'good old days', I suppose that is why I continue posting here. If anyone wants to start a new thread that is fine by me but I shall probably stand down and collect my army pension.
    So true. Since the demise this thread has been, for me, essential eBid forum glue. I might not post here very often but I do read it often! I hope you never get to collect your army pension in my time Sarge - I would so miss the camaraderie and the brilliant humour.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it's rather windy, wet and foggy out there - and may have to go to the vets later for some more eye drops for Badge. Don't like going out in the rain.

I don'y envy himself ouyt on his bus in these conditions. He'll be rather tired when he gets home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    If i got emails i could but i stopped them
    I don't have the Closed emails either, buttons - clogs up my In Box somewhat. But with this p&p editing, I'll soon find out if I'm missing any listings; I usually do.

As I've said before, every time there's a site update, a few of my listings go missing.

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    So true. Since the demise this thread has been, for me, essential eBid forum glue. I might not post here very often but I do read it often! I hope you never get to collect your army pension in my time Sarge - I would so miss the camaraderie and the brilliant humour.

Hummm ... now what does Private Cheaver want ... or more to the point what has she done ?!

Private Mcc2 I delete all the 'closed' emails as soon as I know the items have been reposted safely. The 'items reposted' emails however I save into a folder which have been extremely useful to keep. In the past when things have gone missing I've been able to go into the archives to repost the missing listings. Also I was able to work out exactly when those missing international postage rates disappeared on the 6/5/2016 !

Private Meebo you had better make another big jug of 'special' coffee the levels seem to be a little low this morning for some reason ?!

Had a good evening yesterday I managed to get standby tickets to go and see 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time' at the theatre which was very well done. I thought the set was brilliant and very clever. Well worth going to see if you get a chance.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt glad you had a good evening out.

I did the village market which was good, &N came home & did the listings for YDC's & some other listings.

Surprising the market had an hour when we were very busy amazing the amount of Mums came so the children could play & Mums natter,

We still have the closed emails though sometimes they are a bit much but nice to be remined to relist. Did another load of Somers reliasts when I got home.
    Very cold & windy here.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - rather wet and windy out there but I have plenty to do between sorting clothes to pack and p&p editing.

Was going through my Book store yesterday - and guess what - a few listings are missing Keeping an ote and will check again later in case they were in the midst of being reposted.

But first another mug of tea to help me come to/wake up.

Name:  Allergic_to_Mornings.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  13.3 KB

Thread Information