Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Its for handmade items Pam they can be posted direct from listings by clicking on the facebook icon, selecting list on a page and putting the page name in and clicking the list thingy at the bottom. if i got that wrong i am sure Annie will say.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Looks grey outside(well, it's almost the weekend) and I think it is a little colder too. I did turn the heating off yesterday, so I think a jumper will have to be kept handy as I feel I don't want to switch it back on. It'll be the first time I will have used the 'OFF' switch since we moved here. It's shopping today, so I won't be around a lot. I also need to get a spare bed ready for daughter tomorrow. It'll be nice to have her here for the weekend. I have planned to open a sealed box that has written Wool on the top. I expect there could be some listings inside I have photos to take, sewing to do, and to give the dust bunnies some exercise. Might even catch them. Off to the canteen now. I'll make the tea and coffee and we have fresh bread!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - why is it that as soon as I put my Holiday Notice on, I get an enquiry that leads to a purchase? But it's back on now

Off to see Max Boyce tonight at the local theatre - it's a full house so should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Its for handmade items Pam they can be posted direct from listings by clicking on the facebook icon, selecting list on a page and putting the page name in and clicking the list thingy at the bottom. if i got that wrong i am sure Annie will say.

Pam - substitute Group for Page
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 16th March 2017 at 08:42 AM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Max Boyce ist still alive?

Good morning, another fine start to the day down here in the Medway valley, but according to the forecast it's all about to change, so I'd better make the most of it....

We went to see Gilbert O'Sullivan last week at our local theatre currently on his 50th anniversary tour.... makes you feel old when you remember you were still at school when you bought his first album.... Damn good performer and musician though...

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Max Boyce ist still alive?
    Lol, Gilbert O'Sullivan is still alive ?

After seeing Lulu last year we have Martha and the Vandellas coming to Bath this year. I would love to have seen them but unfortunately it's the date of the youngest cadet's wedding.

We went to some areas on the outskirts of Bristol yesterday so the stuff on my kitchen table has been added to ! I shall be glad to get back to listing (bloomin' postage editing, mutter, mutter) and get it cleared. Hope everybody gets their Facebook stuff sorted.

Had an exciting phone call yesterday. The Old Soldier owned a little painting on ivory of a child from the late 1700's - early 1800's which I sent to an auction house for an estimate. Apparently an expert from the 'Antiques Roadshow' has looked at it and so has Paul Martin from 'Flog It' and they both agreed what a good painting it was so they have put an estimate of £300 - £350. I shall be excited to see what it reaches on the day of the sale, just a shame there was no signature !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 16th March 2017 at 10:05 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

As you say sarg pity no signature, but will be a nice price hope the auction house fees aren't to high.

Thanks Buttons, at the moment making things is the last thing on our minds.

Sorry Sgt but 2 stamps have been sold over night will try to replace, if don't manage will certainly do so tomorrow.

We have heard from the hospital physio's this morning they feel that it is not safe for Dad to return home at present they feel that Mum not capable, so when he improves they will try & & sort rehab & then sort a care package again but for both of them, so we will have fun I can see, the other thought N has is that we take the lap tops over there & list stock turning his bedroom at home to an office, so there will be us in the house by day, for at least part of the week. Oh the joys of getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Lol, Gilbert O'Sullivan is still alive ?

Oh yes, and I hope that when I reach 70 I can throw myself about as he does.... Come to think of it, I can't do that now...

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Morning - why is it that as soon as I put my Holiday Notice on, I get an enquiry that leads to a purchase? But it's back on now

Off to see Max Boyce tonight at the local theatre - it's a full house so should be good.

Pam - substitute Group for Page
    I just knew i would get sommat wrong.....................I am expert at it

Right peeps please how do i find out what version of chrome i am on and what is the latest one.

Thread Information