Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning one and all - tea is made and there's bread for toast, oranges for juicing and marmalade or marmite for your toast

Beginning to get in holiday mode as lots to do. Not least making sure all our travel info is on the travel netbook and all relevant paperwork is printed out and check-in online tomorrow

So probably putting the holiday notice on tomorrow as well, you'll be pleased to hear, Sarge.

Well done Private Mcc2 and I hope you have a nice time. That should keep your precious listings safe (hope she doesn't spot I lost a third one yesterday !).

Off to the army barbers today for my regulation short back and sides.

Still going boss eyed from postage editing, it would help if HQ would put that fix in place to speed up the loading of the editing page it would save so much time !

Another tub of weeds left my flower bed yesterday so I'm pleased with the efforts.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I sold a couple of heavy things on OS and have now spent the morning sorting out the shipping. Those two with my Hermes cost the same as one with RM and it includes signature and collection from here. Though I will have to be home tomorrow which will be good for editing. But while I was involved with the paperwork, someone sneaked in and lifted a little one. And paid on the sly! I need a coffee for the shock. My tidying is making slow progress, but at least it is progress. (I can see it even if others can't)

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! The geese on the river are very noisy today. I am off to the canteen to make a large pot of tea and coffee and swallow my handful of pills.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - we're all checked in and still a week to go, but with the Holiday Notice now on, I might get a bit more p&p editing done instead of packing parcels

After a foggy start, it's another sunny morning here in Mid Wales so the washing machine's already on.

Time for breakfast and another mug of tea.

Name:  fabric.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  39.3 KB

Good morning all, it's a lovely bright and mild sunny day down here in the Medway valley

Mornin' troops, a bit foggy over the hills here this morning but at least it's dry. It looks like the great tits might be taking up residence again in our nesting box on the wall of our house as they have been doing lots of inspections.

How are you feeling Private Buttons ? I hope the tablets have worked and you have managed to stop scratching, that must be awful, I've had a couple of tiny patches of eczema lately and that was bad enough so I can't imagine what you are going through. I could always get the medics to try some other methods !

O/H is muttering about going out somewhere today so I might find some more stock which means more clutter on my kitchen table until the postage edit is over - well you can't pass up a bargain can you ?!

the cholestyramine has calmed it down a lot sarge but my legs and head haven't been told by my brain as yet, i am supposing it's because the skin is thinnest there and the veins are nearer the surface, but am a lot better, thank you. now i have an upset tummy but we can't have it all ways, stoopid drugs, you take it for one thing and it affects another part of you. going to look through the listings and put some people's listings on the facebook group to link back to ebid, i did think more people would put their own stuff on but seems not, but i am trying.

Glad you are feeling a bit better Private Buttons. I hate taking drugs, I've just had to give up the Beta Blockers that the doctor put me on as they began to affect my eyes. Afraid I'm not on Facebook so can't help with your page.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope you will soon feel better soon.

They have just announced that they are cancelling the thing about rise self employed insurance. So somer is pleased.

Am afraid we are still trying to catch up with his relists have managed another 300 odd today & will do some more tomorrow.

Right have managed to list 2 & somer has done a load of scanning but am afraid, its off to the hospital again after lunch.

Buttons can you let me know somewhen about what you want to do about facebook thing, sorry am feeling a bit thick at the moment.

Thread Information