Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - I know what you mean by buyers not responding to emails and ASL messages grrrrr.

May get some gardening done today as it feels quite warm out there - I want to get it finished before we jet off to warmer sunshine

Bur first another mug of tea

Name:  Don't_Panic....jpg
Views: 48
Size:  9.1 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Bit gray out after a sunny day yesterday. Got some yardwork done yesterday......today I plan to be lazy as a rewward for getting taxes done yesterday. Crocus are blooming in a pot, I see my miniature lilac is getting tiny buds, the big bag of birdseed OH was given by a cousin had holes in it and had sat in cousin's yard for weeks, so is moldy, fermenting, and some places even growing.......so have dumped all the muck on the lawn for Mother Nature to deal with. Not my circus.........................
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

afternoon all, seem to have been busy all day & not much to show for it, am afraid somer has lost another one. I have caught up with some of the relists again, it seems non stop.

Sgt hope the tank will not be to expensive, I seem to have paid several bills over the phnone today, there always seems something that needs paying.

It seems to have stayed over cast today.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I hope you all had a good rest (or will have ) I have discovered that I really need to make a lot of cards in order to get a bit more space on my shelves. I am also slowly ploughing through my re-lists and editing. I know I won't be finished by the end of the month. Off to the canteen now to make tea and coffee. I'll be back later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a dull start with no sunshine but it looks dry so hope to get some more planters potted up with summer bulbs and seeds.

Got 2 items listed for YDC152 last night but managed to list each item twice. Noticed straight away and deleted the duplicate only for eBid to delete the remaining one of each as a duplicate - VERY frustrating
    Moral of that tale is don't list late at night when tired ..........

The Old Sailor is well and much chirpier with spring almost here - he's discovered a tv programme called Shed & Buried [old vehicles and machinery found in old barns around the UK] on the Travel Channel - he loves it, so with the snooker and horse racing, he should be happy this weekend.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sounds as though the old salior is going to have an enjoyable weekend, hope you mange to get out in the garden, certainly bulbs are doing well in the pots. & it appears some o the summer was are starting to show as well.

My turn to do another load of somers relists, Oh by the way have lost another & this time its me, but am going to start scanning again today so will replace it Sgt.

Hope everyone is ok.

Since we are on the subject of cooking ....

I have simply had it with my Hotpoint multifunction oven. For six years I have been frustrated with stuff being overcooked. Mary Berry says 30 mins at 180 - mine is black after 15. Even following the manufacturers settings is far from accurate. My lovely banana loaf was black after 15 minutes yesterday, and the inside hardly began cooking.l

Can anyone truly recommend their oven? Yes, I can look at reviews. But what on earth is the point of purchasers reviewing their products after a few days of use????

Help please. I need a built in eye level double oven.

Sorry can't help you there Private Stitch as don't have a built in oven, my ordinary Belling gas cooker works well though.

After spending nearly two hours at Kwik Fit instead of the promised one hour yesterday ( not very Kwik !) I was relieved to hear that I only needed one new tyre as the one that I thought had a slow puncture was in fact a faulty valve. The tracking has now been done so all is well apart from I need to find some new hub caps as mine are falling to bits.

Oh dear, those buyers are getting very cheeky and full of the joys of spring Lieutenant Maplegin. I seemed to misplace another listing this morning !

Sorry can't help you there Private Stitch as don't have a built in oven, my ordinary Belling gas cooker works well though.

I wish I had never had my gas taken out - my old Parkinson Cowan was brilliant. Set everything on gas mark 6 - no problem.

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    Since we are on the subject of cooking ....

I have simply had it with my Hotpoint multifunction oven. For six years I have been frustrated with stuff being overcooked. Mary Berry says 30 mins at 180 - mine is black after 15. Even following the manufacturers settings is far from accurate. My lovely banana loaf was black after 15 minutes yesterday, and the inside hardly began cooking.l

Can anyone truly recommend their oven? Yes, I can look at reviews. But what on earth is the point of purchasers reviewing their products after a few days of use????

Help please. I need a built in eye level double oven.
    I have a Bush AE6BFS works very well, got it nearly new all lables still attached from my local charity shop for £15. it is not a double oven though it is an under the counter model.

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

Thread Information