Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I was going to say Annie can i put you down as a joint admin / mod whatever in my group but best leave it for now before she has a melt down. Oh an Annie i sent you a FB message the other day did you get it?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I was going to say Annie can i put you down as a joint admin / mod whatever in my group but best leave it for now before she has a melt down. Oh an Annie i sent you a FB message the other day did you get it?
    Yes, you can put me down as an Admin for your group.

I've just found your message - it's annoying with this new messenger thingy that they don't come through as an email like they used to. Will have a look for an image for you.

well it took me a while to find out how to do it but finally managed it.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Now I would like to ask everyone's opinion: I have finished knitting one bag. I like it, but I can't decide if I should line it or not. Being knitted on very thick needles it is stretchy, so a lining would prevent that. At the same time it could be useful to have a bag that 'grows' So what do you say?
    If I had a craft bag I would use it for a particular item I'm working on at the time so I would prefer it to be a fixed size which doesn't grow. (Currently using a toiletry bag for smaller items, eg egg cosies/tooth fairy pouches, flowers for using on something later & the like.) Larger items, eg tea cosies, hats, cuffs could go in a larger bag but I wouldn't want it to stretch or items would get mixed up, out of shape/creased and I would not like to have to forage to find stuff. Just my two pennerth. So yes, I would prefer lined.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lined it will be

I have a problem, a buyer bid on two of my items, one finished a couple of days ago and the other ends in about four days. I sent a message to the buyer saying that I presumed she wanted her items packed together to save on postage and would send a combined invoice when the last one finished.

Today I've suddenly been sent a payment but no message with it. I've sent two emails (to two email addresses) and an ASL message asking if they want the first item posted tomorrow but have had no reply.

Would you post off tomorrow, which would mean they have to pay another lot of postage on the second item, or should I risk waiting ?

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I have a problem, a buyer bid on two of my items, one finished a couple of days ago and the other ends in about four days. I sent a message to the buyer saying that I presumed she wanted her items packed together to save on postage and would send a combined invoice when the last one finished.

Today I've suddenly been sent a payment but no message with it. I've sent two emails (to two email addresses) and an ASL message asking if they want the first item posted tomorrow but have had no reply.

Would you post off tomorrow, which would mean they have to pay another lot of postage on the second item, or should I risk waiting ?

you sent them a message, they did not reply but sent the payment for the first item, they dont know if there gonna win the 2nd item, i take that as they wont the first item sent, which i would do,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Thanks Private Lamp. I think I will post off tomorrow in that case, unless I get a reply before morning, it's just a pain as I didn't know if I should pack it or not !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It always amazes me how often people don't reply to emails from sellers. Well, another Friday and almost weekend. Where does the time go? I have loads of books that are waiting to be relisted and of course edited. So I might just tackle those. But first a pot of tea for me and coffee for the sarge. And as I always make too much, anybody else who wants any. The birds are very noisy. I thought it was later when I woke, but then the clocks will change in a couple of weeks. I think my body clock has done so already. Off to the canteen now. See you all later

Mornin' Private Meebo. What amazes me is that the person is also a seller so you would think they would have at least spotted the two questions on the ASL !

I have to get the rest of the stuff done on the tank this morning so more
    bills.

I must say it is driving better now with a new clutch, no oil leak and a steering arm that isn't bent !!!

I'm pleased to say that the mega pot holes in our road are being patched up at the moment (the whole road badly needs resurfacing but the council are refusing to do that) they have taken away all the parking spaces and have managed to stretch what should have been a one day job into three days so far ! It's a pain as having to juggle the two cars around on our tiny bit of parking space depending on who has to leave first in the morning.
    It does make me cross when I think of the nice roads in France. I remember going to the beach one day in Brittany and they were just starting some road works and when we got back in the afternoon there was a huge stretch of new road completed.

Thread Information