Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Thanks for explaining. I just know them as 'rub ons'

Thanks, Meebo.

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    Taken from the pack: They are adhesive transfers for use with Novafoil, Novatrans Plan, sand or glitter. For decorating scrapbook pages, cards etc. in a very easy and clean way. Cut the desired picture from the sheet, remove the transparent protective material and rub the adhesive transfer on the substrate of your choice etc.....

Any the wiser
    No but when i googled it i got a Chevy

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Got out in the spring sunshine yesterday. Had a lovely time only my back went wonky from pushing the shopping trolley home....

ordered my groceries on-line until my back is better behaved

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    I, too, have been clearing my craft cupboards and a load of card 'blanks' have come to light. I am calling them 'blanks' as I don't know how else to describe them - and I should like to list them on here. They are rectangles with a crease down the middle which is obviously to be folded. There are also envelopes. These were obviously purchased when I was painting cards for gifts/Xmas and went a bit overboard

I have looked on here, but can't find any listed to base mine on.

What are they called please? and would they sell do you think?
    try 'Craft Card Blanks' as that is what Hobbycraft and CraftCreations call them.

Thank you, Annie. They are flat with a scored crease down the middle. So, presumably the measurement will the overall size before creasing?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

No, the size when folded

Oh, thank you so much, Meebo. As you can see, I am a complete ignoramus when it comes to this category.

I am really struggling here.....why when I want to list 5½" x 5½" envelopes in my store does the ½" disappear? I know I could use cms but they are dead on the ½" and others dead on the ¼".

Annie i do not know how you keep this up I am working my little fingers to the bone, liking, tweeting, listing, re listing, nicking picture ( thanks meebo) I need a day off please sarge, I am now going to check on April and see if North Korea has blown Japan up yet.

Humph, no you can't have a day off Private Buttons as I am not in a good mood. Just had a horrendous bill for the tank as they found a few other things wrong so instead of a £300 bill it was over £500 and nearly a £100 of that was bloomin' VAT !
    I also still need to get a new tyre as I've had a slow puncture for months and get the tracking done as my garage doesn't have the machine to do that. Oh well at least the clutch feels a lot better now and the engine certainly looks a lot cleaner now the oil leak has been repaired ! ... Stomps off to the mess for a medicinal tipple !

My little tank cost £300 and hasn't had her gear box done just adjusted but she did get a new middle in her exhaust pipe and the electrics fixed, poor babies

Thread Information