Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I tried Freecycle - no takers. I still have a lot to go through, but they can't be reached at the moment with all the stuff in front of that shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I am being ruthless with padded envelopes, as I need the shelf space

Eek, not the padded envelopes !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a hortible morning - after rain all night it's now trying to snow here in Welsh Wales.

Won't be going far if it stays like this - not even to the freezer out in the garden shed - himself can do that!

All quiet on the listings front you'll be glad to hear, Sarge and hope to get a few more up today + some p&p editing.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Books_2.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  23.1 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Well, we will (health permitting) go to visit son in Belize in July after OH has finished his chemo. all was booked last night and I still feel tired from all the form filling. Later today I will take photos and make a start on listing things which can then go to their correct place on the shelves and I can fill the floor with other things than need looking through. Nothing lost and I left a lot of coffee in the canteen for our dear beloved sarge. (got to be nice to her, as it is horrible outside and I don't want to do route marches)Better get to work

I know the feeling well meebo the floor in my doll room is littered with stuff and i cant get to any off the stuff on the shelves, everything was moved about for the builders and now mike is doing the rest of the stair carpet, it's taking him ages to do it as lets not forget he is ill as well, i cant walk anywhere without falling over a carpet fitting tool or a piece of furniture or a box that shouldnt be there, but my bain is cardboard and bubble wrap, and the top floor well it looks like a bomb site with rolls of fabric mixed in with all the other stuff, Mikes son want to come and throw it all in a skip and i am thinking of letting him. everytime we have anyone in to do anything they just make more mess, painters builders, plumbers, gas fitters, carpet fitters and having the kitchen done or should i say half done have not helped, all the stuff that was taken out of the room that the wet room was done in is in our bedroom, the wet room is still a bit of a mess as there isnt any storage in there and i cant do anything until the stair carpet is finished so I am just sat in the middle of it all, scratching my head.

It's actually not raining here at the moment. Recovering from a rather drunken night out at a friend's house last night, they cooked a lovely meal, so thank you for the special coffee Private Meebo it is needed !

Glad you are getting away for a break this year, you deserve it after everything you have been through.

HQ must have got a jam in the listings again last night as I had one of those 'too many emails' notifications at around 9.00am with loads closed. So lots of reposting and postage editing on the cards today.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have managed to walk the dog twice in between the showers, & then its off to visit dad in hospital, Also I intend to empty my small freezer as its has so much ice in it, & am taking the stuff over to N's mum as she has a big chest freezer with plenty of space so can clean it out properly when we get back,

Buttons sounds as though you are going to be busy with dolls clothes again,

Hope everyone can stay out of the rain.

if any one has any hand made item they would like to post with links back to ebid of coure i have just changed my doll knitting group to knit and hand made bit'S https://www.facebook.com/groups/knitsandhandmadebits

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I might just take you up on that. Now for a hearty good morning. After a day of rest yesterday I feel so energetic 'Ich könnte Bäume ausreißen' (I could uproot trees) But I will try to control this energy and list instead. But after breakfast and after I finished a necklace that I started. So off to make tea and coffee and release the rabbit for the day. I'll be around

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    if any one has any hand made item they would like to post with links back to ebid of coure i have just changed my doll knitting group to knit and hand made bit'S https://www.facebook.com/groups/knitsandhandmadebits
    I might just take you up on that too Buttons, when I've got it listed..... shortly.....

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    .........I feel so energetic 'Ich könnte Bäume ausreißen' (I could uproot trees)
    Oh meebo you have made me laugh with this... what a start to my day, thank you!
    What a brilliant expression! oh ROFL!!!!

Good Morning everyone!

Thread Information