Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

lol !!!!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been neglecting the early morning duties and I am sorry. I have finished making up the beds for the weekend guests. My morning was occupied by preparing lunch for other guests. My mind was telling me that these two lots of visitors were a day apart, but I was wrong. Still, I can relax now for a while. There is also enough food left from lunch to feed the next lot, so that makes me happy.Not too much wind here, but blue sky and sunshine

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - the kettle's on, and there's bread and museli for breakfast + oranges for juicing if you so wish.

Well, my parcel was returned by myHermes yesterday after 3 attempts at delivery to my buyer's friend's address. Now to tell my buyer that his parcel wasn't delivered; that he gave me an incorrect email addy for the delivery address; I was charged £4 for the return - and if he wants a refund, it will be less the return charge..........

But first another mug of tea!

Name:  Grandad.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  10.9 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! This is now my 3rd attempt to write. Maybe this time I won't be interrupted. I must carry on with clearing things off the floor, so that the vacuum cleaner can do it's job. I have a box ready to deposit things to be sold. I need another for things to be taken to the charity shop. If I get a quarter of the my shelves sorted today I could start putting some things away and the I could attack another part of shelving. But I have no illusions that it will all happen today. Thank you for the tea. The sarge's coffee is waiting in the canteen. I will finish reading emails, the find a nice CD and get to work.

good morning everyone, having a bit of a struggle trying to decide what i can eat for breakfasts as i have decided not to have anymore of that gluten free bread as it is making me ill, I have no idea what is in it that is making me ill but everytime I eat it i feel as though i have been kicked in the stomach so just trying to think of foods that naturally don't have gluten in them and all i can come up with is eggs, eggs and more eggs.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I do gluten free, but gluten free oats bother me, so I'd avoid oats. Rice, quinoa, maize, lentils....all make good hot dishes......................... you'd probably get some good ideas on pinterest.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Private Buttons M&S gluten free crumpets have got good reviews, they might be worth a try for breakfast.

Thank you for the coffee Private Meebo I need it ! I attempted to dig the first tub of weeds out of my flower bed yesterday and now I am aching all over - rather thankful it is raining today so can't carry on !

Sigh, have started the dreaded postage editing. Contacted HQ about the page delay on the edit page and they say a fix has been done and they will get it on soon. I hope it's sooner than later as it's driving me crackers having to wait 7-8 seconds for each page to load and makes things so slow when you have over 2,000 listings to edit !

Mike has just gone to asda to see if he can find me something to eat and to cancel the prescription on the gluten free stuff that they gave me, the thing is sarge there is something they are using in the gluten free stuff that i have some sort off allergy to, all my skin is swollen and puffy but at least my mouth is settling down a bit and has stopped stinging and tingling as i only have fresh stuff yesterday without any additives. my stomach is still a bit sore but it will take a while to get rid of whatever it is I should think

The ingredients might vary though between what they use in the bread and what they use in the crumpets Private Buttons so maybe worth comparing the labels before dismissing everything completely.

( Oh dear very remiss of me that I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I lost one to Australia - maybe nobody will notice !)

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! My tidying is progressing , even if it is very slowly. I got distracted by my beads yesterday and ended up with 2 bracelets and one necklace which will need to be photographed and listed (unless I need a present for someone). So more of the same today. I have been to the canteen and you can find tea and coffee there. Hopefully with some interesting discoveries. Have a great and uneventful day

Thread Information