Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. Busy day today off to take my tank to the garage in a moment to see if they can find out why my battery keeps going flat ( not looking forward to those hills coming back), then doctor's appointment this afternoon, then will have to pick the car up at some point. I didn't sleep well last night either, had pain in my right leg hope I'm not getting a trapped nerve again, seems a bit better this morning though.

I hope the patient is making a recovery Private Meebo with your careful nursing and trying to keep him restrained !

Sunshine, what's that Private Mcc2 ?!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo fancy letting you OH escape bet he didn't tell them he would have to walk.

Am afraid while visiting the hospital yesterday manage to loose on sorry Sgt.

Spent alot of the morning dealing with vaires agency trying to sort out what happens when Dad allowed home, we were told by the Mental Health Team that Dad should not be allowed home without a carera checking on both of them, so we did what we were told & saw the siter in charge of Dad & passed the comments on they said it will be 5 days to get the anti biotics work & then they will start to get him fit again. Dreading tomorrow as they are coming to check Mum at home with us there, yesterday she said don't see why you need to be there.

Am off to check relists for us both & then get some stuff ready to scan.

Hope everyone is on the mend & that Sgt your tank will be ok.

Got the tank back but they couldn't find anything that was draining the battery, I guess I shall have to drive it more but I never had this trouble with my old tank.

They did however find I had an oil leak and the clutch was slipping ( I knew about the clutch but was trying to ignore it !) now it has been diagnosed I suppose I will have to get it fixed. So the tank will be going back to the garage next week. It's going to be an expensive month !

I'll let you off this once Lieutenant Maplegin as you were doing your hospital duty, just don't let it happen again !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm already on my 2nd mug of tea - where is everybody?

It's our turn today for our recycling box's contents to be blown all over the road thanks to the high winds last night Thankfully a large piece of cardboard aka flattened wine bottle box was firmly wedged on top so very little escaped, but still a nuisance.

Hope to get some new listings up today if I don't get sidetracked by other 'important' stuff like cleaning the shower/hoovering........

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all we are here our turn to get recyling ready for tomorrow, just hope the wind drops only good think with the wind & sun together the washing is drying.

Don't think we have much spare time again as Now the hospital rang Nigel @ 8am to say they have moved him to coronary care, & he is back with full face mask as they are trying to clear his lung again, So we have them coming from the memory Clinic to see Mum & then after that we will have to go of to the hospital, So sorry Sgt won't get much Ebid work done,

Sporry to hear about the tank Sgt, hope everyone is ok.

Crikey it was worse than Doris here last night. I was out chasing my recycling bins at 1.00am as they were halfway down our hill !

So sorry things have gone from bad to worse for you Lieutenant Maplegin and Corporal Somerset. Of course I shall grant you leave from listing (cause I'm generous like that - and will make sure you do twice as much when things have settled down !!!
    )
    I suggest you have a stiff drink with me in the mess this evening.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just back in from picking up all the castle walls the wind blew down. Well, not really, but I'm surprised all is still standing after a long night like that. Off to the PO - YDC only.

Sorry, Maple and Somerset, for all the stress and upheaval you are undergoing.............sending hugs. I'm sure the Sarge and others will guard your listings, as will I.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Blasted wind.... only just repaired the fence from last week's little blow and it's down again.... plus chasing my hanging basket down the road after the wind blew the bracket straight out the wall.... And standing the wheelie bin up twice in an hour.... Lovely sunshine though....

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    I have put the kettle on.
    I hope you don't mind me saying this...but it doesn't go with your suit

Name:  businessman-kettle-head-steam-pulled-out-lid-vector-hand-drawn-pop-art-illustration-70388152.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  118.8 KB
    Last edited by moonwitch; 2nd March 2017 at 12:55 PM.

Thread Information