Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning one and all and thank you for the Old Sailor's birthday greetings - he certainly enjoyed his lunch and had a good nap afterwards

Another damp start to the day so will be staying in the warm looking out new stuff to list to fill the gaps and maybe a bit of listing editing.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Library.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  17.4 KB

Mornin' troops the doctor proclaimed me still alive so that was good. Blood tests were fine and I was pleased to hear I have plenty of 'good' cholesterol despite the amount of YDC chocolate I eat !!!
    The bad news is that they don't know what is causing the symptoms I'm getting at the moment. I have been told I've got to hire a blood pressure machine and monitor that for a couple of weeks as it was a little bit high but it always goes up with doctor and hospital visits and I had walked to the surgery rather than drive so I'm not too concerned. I have been given Beta Blockers though to help me cope with my severe anxiety about travelling so I shall be interested to see if they make any difference.

Wow, there is a man up the huge ash tree that is in the garden below ours cutting off branches. I wonder if they are going to take it down completely or just cut it back ? I don't mind the tree but it would be good to not have ash seedlings growing all over our garden every year !

Well I hope the chap from the garage phones soon to come and look at my poor old tank I don't want to be waiting around all day for the phone to ring.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Grrrrrrrr - I posted a small packet to Australia on Monday using a Royal Mail online postage label.

Just had it delivered back to me!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I slept a bit longer than usual, so had no time to report in before doing canteen duty. I did manage a few new listings last night and will try to do more in between loading / emptying the washing machine. It is rather dull and damp today, so probably it'll be an indoor day. I found a book last night that I had earmarked for the YDC, but before listing I need to see if I can find any more books by that author. (I forget names so quickly!) Have a good day

garage has just rang, not good, it needs mid section or the exhaust changing, and a service, that's not too bad but as i suspected Mike has knackered the gear box and yes i am blaming him as it was perfectly alright before he started to demand he did the driving and kept crashing the gears so we are looking at at least a grand. I asked the mechanic was it worth it he said the car is mechanically sound but the car looks a bit tatty, well it wasn't me that kept hitting things, I had it three days and he drove into a wall at the dentists and then there was the person that hit him when he was turning in a opposite direction to him and the dent where someone had smashed a trolley into it when he wasn't in the car to see it, i am fuming. i have never wrecked a gear box in, i have never hit anything or even scratched any paint work in any car i have owned, if he goes anywhere near any car of mine ever again I swear i will have a french cooks knife in my hand and use it. I can see i am not going to have a good day.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - high winds and rain lashing at the bedroom window does make for a good night's sleep - NOT

Kettle's on, tea is made, etc.

Himself is back at work today and his back is much easier but I think he'll be somewhat sore again by tonight.

Speak later.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. It is a little bit breezy outside, but so far not very disturbing. I will have to go out a bit later, but I am sure I will be home quite refreshed from being blown about. I have added at pot of coffee to the tea (we are a divided family on that score). Must dash, I have forgotten to take my medication. See you later

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all.....on the last bit of my psychology course with just a very short assignment to sort out.

Been up all night listing but thankfully my defences are sound so losted none

Mornin' troops. Well I got the tank back and the battery had gone yet again. This is getting ridiculous as I only had the last battery in November. There must be something wrong where the battery is not getting charged properly, the tank had two really good runs only the week before it died this time too. I've got to take it back to the garage next week to have the electrics tested.

Still all quiet on the Western Front, my rifle is really getting rusty. I don't think I've known such a quiet month since I started selling back in 2004 !

Garage just rage to say my little baby is on the way home with a £300 price tag, not had the gearbox done but he has adjusted it, will give it a run out and if gears are still difficult i will start to look round now, if only that little red beetle had a hard top.

Thread Information