Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning. I am not sure I have quite recovered from lunch yesterday. The company was great, food was wonderful and plentiful and as the hostess is half french there was a different wine with each course. When we got home OH went straight to bed! I will shortly be going to the canteen to prep breakfast and make lots of coffee and tea. I might just finish a YDC listing I started yesterday. Not sure what else is on the agenda today.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning ebidders....night shift again so got lots of listing done and found new stuff to list after the weekend

Name:  334.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  56.0 KB

Good Morning!
    Moonie, what a lovely bright picture to start the day on, thank-you!

I haven't heard yet if I'm getting visitors today (son and granddaughters) so I had better make good use of my time whilst I can.
    Got a lot of relisting to do and want to get some YDC listings done, just hope that my 'puter doesn't start playing up again.
    I fear it's getting near to the end of it's days, it is a bit of a dinosaur after all.
    Have a lovely day everyone.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - not so sunny today and as we're going out later for tea, no gardening lined up. Got quite a bit done yesterday and himself did the first grass cut of the year!

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie nice to be able to get out in the garden I didn't will try today, heard lawn mowers being used.

I actually sorted quiet a bit of stock mind you found cards to list also a load to go off to the auction, think will try & finish the job next. problem is we put some of the stuff in the downstair clockroom, so now have to sort that & find a place for it, so space soomn be filled up again.

Mornin' troops. Had a great catch up yesterday with my friend. Luckily the watering hole is just at the bottom of our hill Private Majesty so no problem crawling back up. I was very pleased to hear my friend admit that she always stopped half way up to pretend to blow her nose before the steepest bit like me, well it is a 14% gradient ! Drill Sergeant Madelaine would have been proud of our efforts.

They had a football match on the T.V. in the pub and it caused us get mirth that one of the goalies was wearing a Barbie pink outfit, even his socks, it was very fetching !

My little tank still isn't working. I got back from my travels to find it dead again. I phoned the rescue services and they said that because I didn't take it to a garage last time they would charge me £98 to come out !
    Considering the bloke didn't even look under the bonnet last time and just told me he thought it might have been a frozen fuel line and just to take it for a run I think this is most unfair. Anyway the bloke from my local garage said he would come out on Tuesday to have a look.

I think a nice lazy day today just pottering. I might get round to taking some more photos if I have the energy.

I know how you feel sarge, i am sick of looking at my car just sitting there and no-one seems bothered, i had to cancell two hospital appointments last week and promised i would ring and go this week coming but it looks like i won't be, i can't even try the car as he took a bit out of it and the keys.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I know how you feel sarge, i am sick of looking at my car just sitting there and no-one seems bothered, i had to cancell two hospital appointments last week and promised i would ring and go this week coming but it looks like i won't be, i can't even try the car as he took a bit out of it and the keys.
    Isn't the hospital only about a mile from you Buttons? (my memory could be failing me, or else maybe that one is closed now & you have to go further?)

yes thats the still there but i am going somewhere else and would prefer not to get a taxi to there and can't walk to it, it takes me all my time to get to my front gate and back now, if they don't come out to the car tomorrow I am away to the garage round the corner

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  HELLO-MONDAY.jpeg
Views: 42
Size:  48.5 KB

Thread Information