Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - rather chilly and damp out there by the looks of things. No losses to report - yet

Bit of paperwork to sort out this morning and then maybe a bit of listing to fill the gaps. I'm still finding items that I thought I had already listed ages ago, and on checking, I find that they're not ........
    Still think it's the site updates that chuck them out a few at a time.

Time for a shower and also to remind himself he has to clean his black shoes before he goes to a funeral later this morning.

Mornin' troops, I know you will be overjoyed that I'm back ! Now what the blerdy 'ell has been going on, not only Private Meebo losing listings but I find one of mine has gone missing too in an attack from the USA. Looks round accusingly for someone to blame - I do wish Private Cats would report in !

The journey to HQ territory was murder, it poured with rain all day and a lorry had broken down near Stonehenge which held the traffic up for miles in both directions. Then there was complicated and not very well sign posted directions on the motorway near Gatwick so O/H missed the turn off and we nearly ended up in central London and had to turn around and back track so the journey took an hour longer than usual. Anyway it was nice to see the Cadet and meet his future mother in law for the first time.

The journey home was much nicer and we did a little visit to Winchester as had never been before, what a pretty place, and we also stopped in Warminster so I've come back with a bit more stock !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Waiting to hear when we can move to a more Billy friendly home.

In the meantime I am keeping my brain occupied with on-line courses and adding more listings

Had a lazy day today. I was supposed to be around for the workmen who came to replace the gas pipe and meter and check the boiler...only I slept through the whole thing.

Bonus is that the hallway meter cupboard is now an actual cupboard as the new meter is outside

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. We also had a lazy day yesterday. Not that nothing was done, but very little.This morning I have been to the canteen and the tea and coffee is ready. As I forgot to make bread, it is cereal only, I'm afraid. Or crispbread to have have with jam. We are out to lunch so that will be nice. Time to get a move on, I think. I'll be back this afternoon

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  12227070_668112499958192_6393402531542231184_n.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  43.5 KB

Mornin' troops. Going to the local pub at lunchtime for a catch up with my friend across the road. Such a terrible strain but it just has to be done, we've got about three weeks of gossip to catch up on !

I thought of you when I was away Private Meebo as the B&B we stayed at was part of an international language school and they provided a huge continental breakfast. Mind you for some reason they seemed to have forgotten my 'special' coffee so the service wasn't as good as yours !

Has anyone seen Private Wicca ? I think I had better check that one of the tanks isn't missing now she has her new found freedom !

Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 18th February 2017 at 06:08 PM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, I am going to try & tidy up the utillity room, & try & make some space for PC boxes that are ready for auction, thought was going to garden but not nice enough, but may even find more to list as haven't touched those shelves for a while.

Somer seems to be joining you Sgt & having the odd bomb going off.

Sgt there always seems problems near Stonehenge, Its worse when its summer hols.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just want to mention that I am listing YDC items as I discovered this morning it is only a week away

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi! OH has spent the morning out, so I did laundry, took out the compost, fed the birds, and sat with a hot pack on my back and had a cuppa. I hope Sarge's local pub is within crawling.........er..I mean walking distance from her home. Annie and Maple - you always seem to get so much done. Do you hire out??? Thanks for the heads up, meebo - I need to get listing.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Left Billy snoozing today so got some work done on my psychology assignment and listed a bunch of stuff.

Oh nearly forgot...I losted one ....lol
    Last edited by moonwitch; 18th February 2017 at 06:36 PM.

Thread Information