Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

We have the exact same problem with out car Sarge and it's a new battery, I have has to cancel my hospital appointment for tomorrow as they are picking the car up and new hospital appointment is now for Friday so I hope it's ready for then, the battery was supposed to be guaranteed but the little sod is not going anywhere,

Meebo Michelle has sent you a message back

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt so sorry Battery playing up ours let us down & the new one they fitted was given a 2year gaurantee,, & they said to us if packs up we will replace no problem so hope Sgt you can get it sorted Also Buttons hope yours get sorted.

Sgt Somer lost one this morning but have replaced & infact have listed 7 extra this morning.

Would you believe it. Having tried to start the car three times today without success and having walked everywhere up and down all the steep hills the rescue services have just been. He got in the car turned the key and it bloomin' well started ! He just muttered something about maybe a fuel line had been frozen and if it doesn't start again tomorrow to call them back which doesn't really install me with confidence for going anywhere in case I can't get it started again. I think when I get back from my travels I will put it in for a service.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's boiled and tea is made, etc.

Last trip to the vets this morning for Badge's eye to be checked over. She's not rubbing it any more and it's staying open now so all must be healed.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  My_mug_1.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  54.0 KB

They haven't been to pick my car up yet sarge, if it starts for him when he gets here it will receive a good kicking, I haven't rang Kwik fit where i bought the battery from so the guarantee wont stand, i have rang Renault to come and get it, really it needs replacing with a new one, the car i mean not the battery poor little sod

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I am late, but have been busy prepping lunch and doing the ironing (at last) I thought I just pop in here before making elenvenses for our nice gardener. Later I need ot descale the iron. I think it'll work better afterwards. Outside it is sunny and not too cold. It makes a pleasant change

Mornin' troops. Had better get packing today as off to meet Cadet Huw's future mother-in-law tomorrow. I've never met her despite our children being together for almost ten years ! Thought it would at least be nice to meet her before the wedding.

Gawd why is it so quiet this month ? My camouflage is working really well !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, my morning of being spoilt Had my feet done & Nails so was nice to be pampered now its time to start listing again,

I think somer has some to go off later in the week, but the listing should cover it.

So will see how much can list before we have to go to take Mum to the hairdressers & then go shopping.

Hope the cars get sorted Sgt & Buttons. Sgt enjoy your visiting.

My little car is broken, the electrics have gone, he is going to come back tomorrow with something or other to try and get it to the garage to have a good look see if he can save her life.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    My little car is broken, the electrics have gone, he is going to come back tomorrow with something or other to try and get it to the garage to have a good look see if he can save her life.
    Awww poor little tank, I hope they can save her Private Buttons.

Thread Information