Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning all, very dull again,

Glad I listed 13 yesterday & hope to list some more later, but am afraid I have lost one while I was asleep.

Take care all.

Ello troops. Lieutenant Maplegin that was very careless of you not to sleep with one eye open !

Well my npb has paid at last but I now have two addresses for them so will have to wait for an answer on where to send it. I don't know why a newbie would put one address on a new eBid account and then have a completely different address on Paypal ? It doesn't look like a work address either, it just holds up getting parcels out.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

So...Asda delivery guy doesn't know how to use a door knocker so we don't get our groceries....will have to go out walking tomorrow and take the rest of the week off to rest

Meebo I sent you a PM of facebook can you have a look and see if you want to do it / them please

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you, buttons. I have replied (I hope)

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    So...Asda delivery guy doesn't know how to use a door knocker so we don't get our groceries....will have to go out walking tomorrow and take the rest of the week off to rest
    Make sure they compensate you for the inconvenience. My Sainsbury shop was 45 mins late and after a phone call to customer services they allowed me £10 off my next on-line shop. I complained via email as it would have cost £5 for delivery. I was given a £25 voucher.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I slept late and I know today is an 'off' day. Just as well the morning will be taken up by a visit to a barber school and lunch will be the remains of yesterday's meal. I expect I will go back to my bunk or at least hog the recliner chair in front of the TV. So that's my day sorted. Of to make breakfast shortly. See you later (possibly tomorrow)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - we have sunshine which is clearing away the river mist, but it's still cold out there.

I'm afraid I've begun culling my listings and getting rid of some items - about 100 yesterday. The bin men are going to love me

But I have been listing as well + I still have lots of my mother's decorative china to list *when* I can sort out a description and asking price - the bit I hate for something I know little about.

How did your driving go, Penni?

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all,

Well its windy & sunny here so have been able to put the washing in the garden 1st time this year, it is also cold but hopefully washing will dry always feel its better when its been out in fresh air.

Hoping to go to view the auction this afternoon as far as we can see only 1 lot of PC's so should be ok. also taking them to sell as some we have so many of that need to get rid of.

Morning troops, well not a very good one for me so far !

I had to go to the doctors this morning and my car wouldn't start. I don't know what is wrong with the blerdy thing as I only had a new battery, yet again, last November. So I've had to walk to the doctors and back and have to go back again this afternoon for blood tests that's if they can get any blood out of me !!!

I've also got to get to the post office which means another two hills. I won't have time to try and get the car sorted today and I'm away on Wednesday and Thursday so don't think there is any point in trying to get it to the garage tomorrow as I won't be here to pick it up. Why does everything happen at once ?!

Methinks I shall be exhausted by the end of the day !

Thread Information