Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Do those 2 strands untwist?Otherwise you only have 2 ply
    noit's.only.got.two.strands.but.far/to/thick/for/2ply.sorry.it's.going.funny.again,it.looks.more.li ke.4ply.to.me.was.dissapointed.asIlike.Bramwell.No e.HaveTo,Try,ToFind.a.nice.blue,bit.darker.than.ba by.think.I.will.give.upon.this.idiot.for.the.night .

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Glad to notice that I can now write again with spaces. I have been to the canteen and left everything breakfasty on the counter. I'll be out all day at a craft fair. i hope they have some nice workshops for me to spend time and not money. I will need to make an anniversary card during the week, as next Saturday we will be at a friend's silver wedding party (provided we are both feeling well). Anyway, be good.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Congratulations Pennie.

Have just done somers relists & noww going to check to see if I have any,

Am worried its nice & sunny at present, wonder how long for.

Time to start the filling of the cards that somer has been listing & time to number up some more.

Mornin' troops. I hope you have left plenty of 'special' coffee for me Private Meebo in order to fortify me for YDC battle !

Pleased to see a bit of sun out on the parade ground today. I was thinking about maybe doing a bit of gardening but O/H is now muttering about going out again this afternoon.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - we have sunshine but only after a shower so I won't be going out to do a bit of gardening/tidying up either.

Enjoy your day out meebo, many congratulations to Penni - and my little grandaughter is now 2 weeks old

Have all a good day.

It's still dull here but has now dried up a bit, well sort of I think.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Had a lovely day yesterday, But today I am paying for it. My back is killing me. I am just not used to stand around so much any more. Left tea an coffee in the canteen. There is some bread and Müsli if you want it. Must dash

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Packing YDC packets/parcels which I'll drop off later today at the PO/myHermes Drop Off as I have to call in at Lidl for the Old Sailor for something he forgot to tell me yesterday that he needed

Hard frost again last night by the look of things out there, so stay warm folks.

And I've found the missing photograph from our wedding 42 years ago! It's one we've always had on display until last but one house move 6 years ago when a lot of boxes got put in the loft. I only found a box yesterday that I hadn't checked last week and there it was ! It was in a clip frame and is now in a much more regal silver frame ready for when we get this photo collage/display sorted and on the wall.

But first another mug of tea:

Name:  Starter_fluid.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  11.5 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you manged Annie to find the photo it is annoying when you don't manage to find things you know you hhave.

Waiting for Somer to get the invoics sorted so can get YDC sorted.& ready to post in the morning.

Hope to then do some scanning ready to list later may be several days later, as we seem to have a busy week ahead, as Its getting Mum to the Memory Clinic tomorrow, then take her shopping, Then Tuesday Somers Dad has arranged an appoinment to see the GP we are worried about getting him & out of the car plus his walking frame takes up so much room Also after that Mum to the hairdressers. Wednesday is the dog to the vets for jabs & a check up, & also next week we need to go & pay visa's & of course don't have local banks anymore. hopefully the weather will be kind to use this week.

Ello troops. Went to Melksham yesterday and found a wonderful antique and collectables place with lots of different sellers units under one roof so went rather mad and bought loads of stock. Just don't know where to put it all now ?!!!

Me thinks I need to do some more listing !

I used to hoik the Old Soldier in and out of my little Ford KA style by myself without too much problem Lieutenant Maplegin. The trick is to always try and park somewhere flat (not easy in Bath !), parking on any kind of gradient makes it twice as difficult to get someone out of a car.

Thread Information