Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I've lost the WYSIWYG formatting panel despite it being ticked in my Forum settings - HELP !
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 23rd January 2017 at 09:12 AM.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Off for a nap now as I have been awake nearly 24 hours.....
    Morning all...I think I have sleeping sickness...just checked my last post here and I have just woken from a 16 hour nap!

Private Mcc2 the forums seemed to be throwing a wobbly a few minutes ago. I couldn't get the WYSIWYG panel either but it has just come back.

My brother used to have a VW beetle back in the 1970's Private Meebo. I remember it was etiquette to wave at all other beetle owners ! Good lord, I've just had a look at the price of the new ones ... not exactly cheap !

Yet another emergency dentist appointment today. Think I have lost another filling, I'm not sure as it's between two teeth but I can feel a rough edge !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, well suppose it could be better, We got a phone call from Somerset care at 7.15 they had been ringing the door bell phoneing & tapped on the window, & couldn't make them here, so was it alright if they went so as somer said theycant just hang about, anyway having had to wake him he wasn't happy spent every 10 minuets ring & eventaully at 8.45 he got his mum on the phone who said I haven't slept so they cant have tried us must have gone to the wrong house, so by then you can imagin somer not happy. I was sat having a camomile tea before my day started, so at least I was awake.

Glad Sgt you found something for your printer,

Somer is in the process of putting on YDC's on & I have just done the relists for today.

Now to start listing oh what Joy to come today.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

So - Annie's losing formatting (as am I), moonie was losing sleep, then losing waking hours, Sarge is losing fillings, and maple and somer....well, sounds like they lost peace of mind. We lost frost, and lost the stray cat we had here for a week (acutally found the owner and took her back to her home). Now for a strong cuppa something and on to writing a paragraph about a famous person in Welsh. oy.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Morning all, well suppose it could be better, We got a phone call from Somerset care at 7.15 they had been ringing the door bell phoneing & tapped on the window, & couldn't make them here, so was it alright if they went so as somer said theycant just hang about, anyway having had to wake him he wasn't happy spent every 10 minuets ring & eventaully at 8.45 he got his mum on the phone who said I haven't slept so they cant have tried us must have gone to the wrong house, so by then you can imagin somer not happy.

You need to get a coded Keysafe put by the front door, Pam. And make sure the Agency & the carers know the code so they can let themselves in to avoid a repeat of the above scenario. We have one for the Old Sailor which the local police provided and it's proved very useful when we've been away and Dad has forgot to unlock the front door before the carers' arrived.

p.s. Formatting, etc. is back !

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

You need to get a coded Keysafe put by the front door, Pam. And make sure the Agency & the carers know the code so they can let themselves in to avoid a repeat of the above scenario. We have one for the Old Sailor which the local police provided and it's proved very useful when we've been away and Dad has forgot to unlock the front door before the carers' arrived.

p.s. Formatting, etc. is back !
    My neighbour has one provided by Social Services.

Would you believe they installed it above the drain????? Very handy in the cold weather when your hands are so numb you drop the key!!!

PRIVATE MOON report for an eye test immediately ! (Thank you !)

Yes I agree a key safe is a good idea. I had one for the Old Soldier in case the ambulance people needed to get to him when I had gone shopping.
    Phew, didn't have to have a filling in the end, so thank goodness for that.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dunno what you mean, Sarge

Of to bed now...up at 8 today in case the parcels I have ordered have arrived

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope everyone is well and rested and ready to start the YDC battle. I am off to the canteen to fortify myself with a large pot of tea and some wholemeal bread I made yesterday. I will make coffee while the water is hot. I plan to go out this morning. We will see if I will achieve that, but if I don't, the birds in the garden won't have any food tomorrow. So we will see....

Thread Information