Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It's always something with those docs, buttons!! At least you will be staying home, it sounds like. Meebo ----what are you doing hoovering, especially before the crack of noon??? Ridiculous. Get your staff to do it.

COLD cold cold here. Did I mention it's cold out today? Frost all over. Birds were so happy to see me bring out their food.
    Found the owner of the stray cat, somewhat sadly, as she is so sweet. I hope they will take care of her. She's a stable cat. The vet tsaid they would call the owner later and again suggest they take her in to be checked.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - freezing fog here. Glad I wasn't going out to work at 6.25 a.m. as himself did. Very different to a year ago when we were in Thailand for our son's wedding !

Our phone line has now been fixed - very odd yesterday as had no idea phone line was out as Broadband was OK.

No hoovering for me, but have swept up the dog hairs that seem to congregate around the kitchen door and under my rocking chair - along with the dust bunnies

Stay warm everyone.

Dust bunnies keep you warm .
    Your maj I think the drs up this end are a bit loopy, still now I know what has been causing some of my problems, including wanting to eat everything and everybody I saw. I am going to relax today and thank god or someone that I dont have to take one of those awful pills,
    Meebo leave the hoover alone no wonder you have a headache with all that noise.

Ello troops. I'm being forced out into the cold this afternoon. We have been decluttering my office area and moving furniture around but now need something to stand our printer on. I found a really nice little unit online but O/H insists that we go to a secondhand place in Bristol this afternoon. Even if we do find something the cost of the petrol will probably make it the same as the one I have found but there's no telling him ! Oh well I might find some new stock while I'm there.

Out into the cold again this evening as he has a works do at a comedy club. The comedians had better be funny to drag me out into the cold !

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    District nurces came to do a doppler and check his urine infection as still having to go to the loo and sometimes doesn't get there on time so need a pad, well they said has he is not really incontinent they can't provide them so I hit the roof and tole them oh so you exspect me to keep paying for them out of £70 a week, well you can sod off and i am getting fed up of this lot, i am also expected to wash his legs before they come and do 3 day 24 hour reports on intake and out, even during the night so I said I have a failing liver a fractured spine, coeliac desiese and a screwed up thyroid, does any of this matter to you lot or doesn't it matter about me, i even had to give them a battery for the doppler machine as theirs was dead, i give up, I was fuming at the end, I am sick and fed up of people coming tramping through my house and damn hospital appointments, it seems i will have to go all the way to Bangor on monday to get the results of my blood test as the consultant is to idle to pick the phone up and will cost about £25 for hospital transport, it's not the government's fault it's in trouble it's all the A holes they have wasting time and money. as you can probably tell I am not in a very good mood, oh and i lost one or two.
    I think you'll find it is. The government is underfunding the NHS (and has been doing for years) so they can privatise it stealthily (as they are doing) without anyone batting an eyelid.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by olivia8143 View Post
    I think you'll find it is. The government is underfunding the NHS (and has been doing for years) so they can privatise it stealthily (as they are doing) without anyone batting an eyelid.

How right you are!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Finally heard from Eastbourne hospital with my echocardiogram appointment.

I am booked to have the test on February 4th, almost 11 months after my still unexplained cardiac arrest.

Slept for 12 hours solid from 6am yesterday so now wide awake!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning. Just off to visit the canteen. I slept badly and I don't know why. Just kept waking up, so I am everything but rested. I probably won't get much done today, but then it is Sunday - the day of rest.Feels like another cold day today. I might just venture out into the shed and have a few minutes on the treadmill. It'll be more comfortable than going outside. And i must remember to list, especially the YDC

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

We have SNOW - am I happy - NOT! It's a very light dusting covering cars and trees but not the tarmac. Just hope we don't get any more.

So that's today sorted - still looking for missing framed photograph, sorting photos to fill the assorted frames we've bought from various charity shops - and maybe a bit of listing - if I can remember what I was going to list!

Have all a good day.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Listed a whole bunch of new stuff and have been very good and losted none.

Haven't been to sleep yet...was waiting up for the postie then remembered it is Sunday

Feeling the cold now so have bought a new snuggle rug

Thread Information