Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

so do I your mag, the dentist app is now March 23rd and i am trying to get the hospital to give me my results over the phone instead of going all the way to bangor for them.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Got a pot of coffee ready and kettle has boiled. Must get my YDC listings sorted this morning or I will forget. I also have s few sewing repairs to do. I just hope I won't run out of day again. Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - we have a heavy river mist out there which is getting thicker; I'm staying indoors today!

Managed to list the last of my Georgette Heyer novels last night. But I detest having to go back into each and every new listing to amend the Paypal email for payment. It's about time we could do this with Bulk Edit!

Must see if I have anything else for the YDC as well - good reminder meebo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

But I detest having to go back into each and every new listing to amend the Paypal email for payment. It's about time we could do this with Bulk Edit!

I don't understand what you mean by this Private Mcc2 ? What Paypal email for payment ?

Brrrr, although it's sunny I didn't want to get up this morning. I've come to the conclusion that I just want to hibernate for the winter !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt wish we could hibernate as well, the car is still frozen & dustmen have been & went to collect them in & they are still covered in frost, , We have to go out this afternoon to get shopping for Nigels parents & a bit for us. ITs very chillie out there would love not to have to go out but with a dog as well don't get any option,

Hope everyone will have a good day.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

I don't understand what you mean by this Private Mcc2 ? What Paypal email for payment ?

I have two Paypal accounts - main one for my sales and the other I use for Charity/YDC sales. I used to be able to keep the two separate until one of the site updates and everything got switched to one email for some reason. I would like to be able to use the Bulk Edit to sort things out, but I'm unable to at present. Nothing major, but it's still a niggle as having to edit all listings individually.

District nurces came to do a doppler and check his urine infection as still having to go to the loo and sometimes doesn't get there on time so need a pad, well they said has he is not really incontinent they can't provide them so I hit the roof and tole them oh so you exspect me to keep paying for them out of £70 a week, well you can sod off and i am getting fed up of this lot, i am also expected to wash his legs before they come and do 3 day 24 hour reports on intake and out, even during the night so I said I have a failing liver a fractured spine, coeliac desiese and a screwed up thyroid, does any of this matter to you lot or doesn't it matter about me, i even had to give them a battery for the doppler machine as theirs was dead, i give up, I was fuming at the end, I am sick and fed up of people coming tramping through my house and damn hospital appointments, it seems i will have to go all the way to Bangor on monday to get the results of my blood test as the consultant is to idle to pick the phone up and will cost about £25 for hospital transport, it's not the government's fault it's in trouble it's all the A holes they have wasting time and money. as you can probably tell I am not in a very good mood, oh and i lost one or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

I have two Paypal accounts - main one for my sales and the other I use for Charity/YDC sales. I used to be able to keep the two separate until one of the site updates and everything got switched to one email for some reason. I would like to be able to use the Bulk Edit to sort things out, but I'm unable to at present. Nothing major, but it's still a niggle as having to edit all listings individually.

Ah right, I understand now Private Mcc2. I would wait until the dreaded postage change and do it at the same time as that !

Erm, maybe it's not a good time to shout at Private Buttons for losing listings ?!!!

demanded to speak to the concultant and they have now sent my thyroid under active, so well blerrdy done, so I am not now going to the hospital and stopping the pills until further notice, the jerk..............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Tea and coffee are in the canteen. I had mine. Also mopped the kitchen floor (long over due) and hoovered the rest of downstairs. I think that may be all I will do today as i woke with a splitting headache and it is still with me. Listing is still on the top of my to-do list, but we will see.

Thread Information