Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Have a lovely time Penni I think you could do with taking maple and Somer with you.

hope Meebo is home and in bed.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

So much for snow - it's raining !

And I still can't find the framed photograph that I'm looking for. We're planning on doing a collage of framed family photos on one wall in our sitting room and this photo from our wedding 42 years ago is supposed to be the centrepiece - but can I find it. I've a feeling I haven't seen it in quite a while - probably since before we moved here 5 years ago. Today I'm turning out the under stairs cupboard and checking all the un-opened boxes that are still in there! Wish me luck !

But first another mug of tea.

Hope you have a great time Private Wicca.

It's rain here too Private Mcc2, very dreary, but would rather have that than snow on our steep hill. I managed my route march yesterday but discovered my ankle still isn't healed properly. I walked into town fine but I was half way round the shops when my foot started to hurt again and in the end had to give up and hobble to the bus stop which was annoying.

Private Buttons is your shower room finished yet or have you stuffed the builders down the drain ?!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I know I am late, but the PC and the internet couldn't find each other after a week of inactivity. I am still not feeling right, but no fever at the moment. Must unpack though and hide what has been earmarked for the YDC. I did make tea and coffee earlier, so hope you found it in the canteen. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

She's arrived! [about 9am this morning UK time]

Name:  12.1.2017_sm.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  49.8 KB

Her name is Amelia Annie - the Annie after me and her Belgian gt grandmother.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 12th January 2017 at 11:45 AM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

She is just lovely

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie congratulations, glad the littleone has arrived safely hope they will tell you the name soon.

Mae, have a nice trip.

Meebo glad you have got home safely hope you will be back to yourself.in the meantime get soem rest.

Sgt sorry to hear your ankle still playing up a good reason to stay in its really miserable weather today, have the light on still.

My turn for dental check up & then off to find this care home come rehab where they put somers Dad. Take care all, am going to do some more scanning

Oh Annie, she is just gorgeous, I sooo want to pick her up and cuddle her!
    What a lovely name, congratulations to you and your family x

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

We are still waiting for the bi fold doors to be put on Sarge and then it,s finished not impressed with the fact that you come out of the loo with your shoes on walk across a wet floor and dirty it and then tromp it into the landing carpet, will take some getting used to, mike came in to pass me shampoos etc last night with his shoes on and the floor is now filthy, looks like there was a mud fight in there and slippers get soggy.
    At the moment i am almost tearing my hair out with facebook and photoshop trying to get my name and ebid.net wrote on a knitting pattern, it's almost coming to the point of using a permenant marker and scanning the bleerdy thing,
    Anni congratulations
    anyone else can you please like my facebook page even if you don't really https://www.facebook.com/Celyn-Craft...57299147874923

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    We are still waiting for the bi fold doors to be put on Sarge and then it,s finished not impressed with the fact that you come out of the loo with your shoes on walk across a wet floor and dirty it and then tromp it into the landing carpet, will take some getting used to, mike came in to pass me shampoos etc last night with his shoes on and the floor is now filthy, looks like there was a mud fight in there and slippers get soggy.
    At the moment i am almost tearing my hair out with facebook and photoshop trying to get my name and ebid.net wrote on a knitting pattern, it's almost coming to the point of using a permenant marker and scanning the bleerdy thing,
    Anni congratulations
    anyone else can you please like my facebook page even if you don't really https://www.facebook.com/Celyn-Craft...57299147874923
    I don't understand why your floor gets wet, We have a wet room and I always dry off the floor with a hand towel after anyone showers.

Other than right after a shower, the floor doesn't get wet.

Thread Information