Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Hope everyone is well. Have friends coming for lunch, so need to cook a 'proper' meal. I think Clive is hoping there will be enough left-overs for the week I am away and he won't have to think about cooking. Not that he would or could. anyway, Canteen duty is done and tea and coffee are waiting. I think it is not quite as cold outside as it was yesterday. Though it is rather misty again. Must pay a bill before doing anything else

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - another cold, frosty one but at least it's not foggy like yesterday. There is a slight improvement in my hearing so the Olive Oil is helping.

Must be mad but we've just booked the last bit of accommodation for Vancouver next September
    And it looks like our new grandaughter maybe arriving a bit earlier than expected. She's due around 21st January but as Mum is having a Caesar.......... as Sarah says, she's been given her eviction notice

My new coffee mug from my Australian grandson:

Name:  My_mug_1.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  54.0 KB

Eek, when are you off on your travels Private Meebo ? I had better get everybody training to make my special coffee perfect, nobody makes it quite like you !

Glad there is some improvement with the hearing Private Mcc2. Now don't forget your ear plugs if you go near the artillery !

Erm, must think quickly of an excuse why I had five direct hits and a
    bomb in disguise yesterday.

I had four sarge so you win you are peeling tonight....................... waiting for screams

Sorry but mike broke my favourite plate.........................> gee i think I am in trouble now

PRIVATE BUTTONS (Thank you !) I now know you are plotting to make me peel tomorrow too and make me freeze in my packing shed ! You had better report for target practice first thing in the morning !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge, I am off on Wednesday for one week. Have started shopping already

Sorry Sarge but my butty's just didn't taste the same on a strange plate this morning and it saved mike for getting a black eye. I knew you had one as i had spotted it flying by and kept thinking i should buy that so i did.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Been up since 5.30, but as OH decided to get up at the same time, I had no time to report in earlier. Tea and coffee are made, and there is some of the jam I made yesterday : pomegranate , persimmon, + plum. It's proved to be popular with OH! anyway, we both feel like doing nothing, so that is probably what we will do.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Yestrday was hectic defrosting the car wasn't that easy we had to collect Nigels Mum & get her for a CTscan she was very slow getting ready anyway we managed it & then went to Bank & back for a sandwich & then the hospital, hopefully Dad will be out after the New Year.

Hoping todays fog will not cause to many problems as part of the family are coming down & meeting us for Lunch at our favorite Pub, Its very foggy & frosty, hope it will liift soon.

Have been in & done our relists, & haven't managed to loose anything though think somer has lost 2

Annie hope your ear will improve soon.

Thread Information