Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

No Pam they havent, we now find the door is quite hard to close and near impossible to open, it looks like the hinge had been strained so if you go in the room you could be trapped in there, the fan they have put in they have put on the wall facing the back beach where all the wind some from and if you go in the room you will get a face lift the loo roll and handle in the toilet are in the wrong place, the door wont open wide enough, mike had had to take the handle off and we now have 6 huge holes in the tiles, i am very disappointed with it and the mess created and we are left in two days before Christmas, we cant even let the blind down in the loo as they have put tiles on the inside of the window. I know i should be grateful but it really is in a bit of a state at the moment and it is a little upsetting at this time of year, so I am having a moan, my new stair carpet it full of plaster dust that will not come out, i feel like having a good cry, it can all be fixed but it's just a barren wasteland at the moment and they are all off now till first week in jan, don't want to feel ungrateful but>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Name:  36_1_44.gif
Views: 40
Size:  14.9 KB

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Macaroni cheese in the oven for a very late dinner

Pork joint in the fridge ready for cooking on sunday and all ingredients ready for cheesecake

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons, I can quite understand you. Living with workmen's unfinished / botched projects is not fun. It doesn't matter who their contractor is - you, the state or HM E II. They should be doing a good job
    Right, I am off to get OH out of bed. I need help to get the sitting room tidied. Tea and coffee are ready and waiting

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - my ear is still blocked and my hearing is still very reduced To listen to the radio, the volume is usually on level 10; at the moment it is anything between level 30-46. Just hope I'm not bothering the neighbours.

With luck, I won't have to go anywhere today as himself came home last night with a load of supplies that should see us through next week. It's going to be a strange sort of day...........

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Mug_2.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  24.3 KB

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning All,
    I should just like to take this opportunity to wish all my eBid Army buddies a
    "Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year"

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Turkey roast is in the oven....cheesecake ready to go in....no more grocery shopping till Monday

Listed lots today because my Billy says I should have a day off tomorrow

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons I no its hard but you will have to close your eyes & not look I assume someone will come & check the work. Sounds as though they are cowboys doing the work & don't seem to take a pride.

Meebo hope you manged to get OH up. think they all like there beds at the moment.

Sgt have done another 500 of Somers relists.

Redkite thank you for your good wish we hope you have a good Christmas & New Year.

Hope everyone is not to worn out with the Christmas shopping. Have a lovely Christmas all.

We are doing as much as we can towards Christmas dinner this afternoon. so as to make tomorrow easier.

A merry Christmas to you too Private Kite. Well done on the listing Private Moon.
    Glad you are getting O/H to help you Private Meebo.

My commiserations Private Buttons. I know just how you feel, I remember the trauma when we had the garage conversion done for the Old Soldier and things went wrong.

Poor Private Mcc2, don't tell me I have to SHOUT AT YOU ALL DAY !

The meal went well last night. Just the Christmas eve party to attend this evening the only trouble is it's down all the Bath hills and don't know if my sprained ankle will hold out walking back up. The taxi people charge double on Christmas Eve and I know O/H won't want to blow the cobwebs off his wallet !

I feel for you sarge i remember walking from the RC that night i almost needed gas and air when we finally got back to where the coaches were parked.
    Thanks for the commiserations on the state we are in I am that worn out that I only got out of bed at just gone 12 noon and i am still shattered, i was going to get this firm to change our bathroom suit up stairs but am beginning to think i don't care if the toilet takes 4 or 5 yanks at the handle to make it flush, or the sink leaks or the metal bath is chipped and it's turquoise and not a white suite, after seeing this i love my out of date coloured bathroom suite with all it's little faults, I don't want it all white and clinical and cold looking. I think Mike is going to venture out later as we could not go out yesterday because of the wind, they even had to close one of the main streets because it was blowing bits off the scaffolding round the town hall and they thought it was going to collapse. the turkey crown is in the sink defrosting and tonights tea is left over from last nights slow cooker meal so will be thrown in the wok and some soya sauce and peas added to make it into a fried rice and i will make some garlic bread to go with it.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

we are having venison cottage pie and melt in the middle choc puds. So sorry you are having so many problems buttons. sarge hope the legs hold out, pam, nigel and red festive wishes to you im off to tidy my desk now as everything got dumprd on it for our solstice tidy up. it is all my stuff and was scattered about but i knew where everything was - now i dont
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information