Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sorry I went to bed, i was shattered and i can't see straight this morning, i honestly dont know how i have managed to drag myself out of bed, men said it's going to take about another week, i don't think I am going to live that longName:  exhausted.gif
Views: 49
Size:  112.3 KB

Mornin' troops. Private Tropical have you committed the 8th deadly sin - partying without Sergeant Major Cornish ?!

I shall have to see if Drill Sergeant Madelaine has any spaces on this afternoon's route march for you as you seem to have so much energy !

I do hope there aren't any delays for dear Private Meebo and she can get her op over and done with quickly. Fingers toes and rifles crossed for her.

Poor Private Buttons, keep your head above those joists it will soon be over !

I think I just lost one, but i only think that have also had to delete on as it looks like I had two of the same one, must go through and see if I have two of anything else.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good afternoon. very dull and miserable. all the best to meebo.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I think we are having a heatwave it's 13 c and rising here

Sarge - I'm innocent of committing the 8th deadly sin.
    I sat in the mess on me tod - although I did line up a few bevvies for buttons who couldn't make it as she was indisposed and retired early.
    You will be pleased to hear that there was no wastage, someone downed them all ......cough cough

Buttons, I think you are coping well with all the stuff going on in your house. When we had our bathroom updated and re-decorated I was ready to blerdy well join in with the numpties that were fitting the new bathroom suite and the dozy beggars that were tiling the room as they were taking too long to get on with the job. (Too many tea breaks). They were only young lads and they fancied my daughter Lucia who was living at home at that time. I soon cleared them off when I told them that she was gay and had a girlfriend ...lol!

All my thoughts right now are with private meebo, and praying that she will make a speedy recovery and will soon be back in the mess serving up the tea and (special) coffee for us all.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Up late again tonight

Listed tons of stuff today and losted none

Trish they are finishing a about 3oclock each day as the idiot electrician hasn't re connected the lights in there as yet, i just can't understand how they have not worked out they could work till 5.30 with lights, i just can't settle with them in the house and it is annoying me like hell that they are going up and down to the top floor to use the bathroom as they have that much junk in the toilet where they are working that they cant shut the door to use it, It may just be me but i do not like strangers pooing in my bathroom with all my towels and toiletry's in there i even tell Mike off for using it, plus they are tramping crap and dust all over my new stair carpet ( that is now ruined ) peeps probably think I am stupid but my bathroom is personal not a public toilet, My thoughts are with meebo, even Mike asked about her last night,i remember the day she joined and i was the very first person she bought off and this lovely sweet lady asked me what the forums where like and did i think she would be accepted as she was German and could not speak very good English, thats so funny to me Now as everyone loves her to bits. Oh well best get a butty quick before a plasterer arrives, I havent quite worked out what he is going to plaster yet.

Thread Information