Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emmabear1 View Post
    this has nothing to do with this post I just wanted every one who Damian Steele he has passed away this was on thursday at 2pm I was his partner I was with him to the end R.I.P my love
    Oh my goodness, what is happening this year This is such sad news - my thoughts are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by emmabear1 View Post
    this has nothing to do with this post I just wanted every one who Damian Steele he has passed away this was on thursday at 2pm I was his partner I was with him to the end R.I.P my love

Such a sad day in the eBid barracks. He will be greatly missed here emmabear1, may he rest in peace, and a big hug from all of us.

Eek, I know what you mean Private Mcc2 suddenly it seems the old crew has greatly diminished and the eBid forums in the sky is getting rather busy !

It must be cold as O/H has lit a fire and we actually had some snow here this morning.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Ello troops, ugg, just recovering from yesterday ! Had a good time with the lunatic from Cornwall and also had a cabaret in the pub from some very noisy Microsoft employees from Reading who had all come to Bath to visit a lovely girl who had been struck down with an autoimmune disease last year and had been paralyzed with it from the neck down. She was on the road to recovery and is now able to walk with a stick - life can be so unfair sometimes especially when you are that young, it must have been so frightening for her.

Anyway I managed to get him onto a train after he had summoned two Bath police officers to tell them I had been stalking him !!!
    I also managed to see the cadet off at the bus station after that, so back to 'normal' life again today !

Hope you manage to have a good kip Private Meebo.

Among the appeals is a plea to delay the shift for small businesses from annual tax returns to quarterly returns made online.
    "The new Making Tax Digital (MTD) reforms for SMEs should be deferred to relieve additional burdens on business while the economy fluctuates," said Chas Roy-Chowdhury, head of taxation at the ACCA accountancy body.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    Among the appeals is a plea to delay the shift for small businesses from annual tax returns to quarterly returns made online.
    "The new Making Tax Digital (MTD) reforms for SMEs should be deferred to relieve additional burdens on business while the economy fluctuates," said Chas Roy-Chowdhury, head of taxation at the ACCA accountancy body.

Fingers, toes and rifles crossed for that Private Lamp, lets hope they defer it forever !!!

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Fingers, toes and rifles crossed for that Private Lamp, lets hope they defer it forever !!!
    they have started to repeal some of the last administrations ideas before they become law, so it is looking good, we shall have to see if the new chancellor was one of the many that disagreed with quarterly submissions.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just a very quick good morning from a very wet and probably cold Greater London

Mornin' Private Meebo. Crikey it was blowing a gale here last night, at least the downpour has stopped now but it's really chilly. Lost one on my website last night so I have to brave the packing shed and I'm not looking forward to it !

Now what the blerdy 'ell is going on with the listing numbers ? Either you are not listing enough or someone around here is 'selling' (pardon my French!) a lot, as we are under the three million mark again -
    2,963,291 listings.

Just not good enough - get listing you 'orrible lot, I want the candle burnt at both ends !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still very wet here but at least the wind has died down. At least we didn't get the tornado that hit Aberystwyth.

I'm slowing increasing my listing numbers, but had also noticed that the site numbers had dropped somewhat. About 2 years ago we were up to almost 6 million - remember?

Time to check on the Old Sailor.

woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible pain in my right side and middle, couldn't take a deep breath or move, this morning I have a sore throat, sore wind and food pipes and tingling lips, so feeling a bit sorry for myself today, will go and do a relist or 50

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, buttons, that must have been scary

Thread Information