Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons its so hard when you have to move things from room to room, I know how you feel we moved some of the boxes with cards to other places where there was space but now need to move some more & don't quiet know where will put them so beleive me know how you feel.

Annie hope you can sort your printer out.

Very dull & damp here today certainly won't go in the garden.

It's a pain in the neck moving things in bit's when you used to be able to just swing the stuff round, i know my roofing man Ian would be round like a shot to help but don't like putting him to any trouble if i don't have to so will struggle on, not to sure about shifting the bed though but as it's only a cheapo lightweight single we will give it a go, pity i haven't got a digi vid camera.

I do feel sorry for you Private Buttons trying to find a home for items and moving everything around. I remember what it was like when we had the Old Soldier's quarters done having to move everything.

Now do you think Private Meebo has been on that treadmill again and forgotten how to get off ?!

Cadet Huw is home and it was nice to have a catch up. I think his wedding is now going to be in April but a very low key affair. Just registry office and then back to the mother-in-law's house for drinks and food with a hand full of people which is fine by me. Plans are afoot to go out for a curry tonight as a late birthday celebration for him.

Lieutenant Maplegin I home your life will get a bit calmer soon and that MIL is feeling a bit better.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

SArge, I couldn't actually get to the treadmill this morning, as I couldn't open the door to 'gym'. But things have been a bit hectic and complicated to explain. Just accept my apologies for not reporting in sooner. I am now off to have a late siesta

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    SArge, I couldn't actually get to the treadmill this morning, as I couldn't open the door to 'gym'. But things have been a bit hectic and complicated to explain. Just accept my apologies for not reporting in sooner. I am now off to have a late siesta

Don't worry Private Meebo. I've had one of those mornings too.
    Erm I seemed to lose another listing when my back was turned
    I then asked O/H to take the parcel to the post office for me as he was going that way and told him I wanted it sent 1st class with proof of posting. He then asked me how much it would cost so I said £3.35 ... he then comes back and says it cost £4.45 and when I asked why he said he sent it 'signed for' ?! I've now had to write to my customer to apologize and say I hope it doesn't cause inconvenience. Grrrr if you want something done do it yourself.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Been awake since 3 thinking about a difficult letter I have to write. I eventually got up at 4 and have now a written draft. So later that will have to be written in my best handwriting, I hope I can still hold a proper ink pen. I made tea and coffee and had 10 minutes walking. It is actually quite amazing what that little bit of exercise does to my blood pressure. So I shall have to keep it up. I am out this morning, but hope to get a bit of listing done later. Though I think I prefer sewing which is also on the 'to do' list. We will see. Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning Meebo xxxx

Been up all night again so having coffee then a snooze. Will have to be 40 winks as Billy has a meeting to go to later and wants to get up around 9:30

Writing an important letter?....Good luck with the fountain pen...they don't like me

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it's rather blustery out there judging by the trees out in the close.

Planning on going out for lunch later as it's our 42nd wedding anniversary today - or if the weather turns, we'll eat at home! Very different to 2 years ago when we visited Penguin Island [off Perth, WA] for a champagne picnic !

But first another mug of tea to wake me up.

Name:  Life is Crazy_Good.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  17.5 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Congratulations, Annie. Have a wonderful day and many more years

Congratulations Private Mcc2 I think you deserve another medal for 42 years !

Had a nice meal out with the boys last night but didn't sleep very well after all that spicy food !
    Got my physio appointment this afternoon at the doctors but I must say my leg is feeling quite a bit better at long last after the last treatment the Cadet gave me. Just getting occasional twinges now and not the constant pain I was getting before so I think he has managed to release a nerve that had been trapped.

Thread Information