Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Poor Penni

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been up since midnight after a nine hour 'nap'...lol

Now waiting on the postie....cheesie mash is in the making....yummy

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Is that fora late breakfast or for lunch?

Ello troops a bit grey and drab here today. I've got Cadet Huw arriving at some point today probably this evening as we are going out for a late birthday celebration for him tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing him.

My youngest cadet said he will attempt to balance my Chakras with acupuncture the next time he comes Private Away. Unfortunately he can't do it this week as another physiotherapist in his practice has had a motor bike accident so he is having to work his day off to cover the other chaps patients. So watch out troops I shall have to stay unbalanced !

Don't over do it on the treadmill Private Meebo you don't want that pain back in your foot. Just some light exercise and some mindfulness meditation should help the blood pressure.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Overdo it? Not likely. Top speed was walking 38 km an hour starting at 30 and I was only using it for 15 mins. But it worked. Not sure if it was the actual activity or just having to concentrate that I don't fall off

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good news from RJAH/Gobowen - everything OK with new knee, but keeping on eye on t'other as it's bidding fair to follow suit. So if/when it worsens, I'm to ring the hospital direct to make an appointment.

So that's a weight off my mind for now. But came home with some Christmas cards + a few paperbacks as the Friends were having a book sale [Future fodder for the YDC]

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  books.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  10.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    My youngest cadet said he will attempt to balance my Chakras with acupuncture the next time he comes Private Away. Unfortunately he can't do it this week as another physiotherapist in his practice has had a motor bike accident so he is having to work his day off to cover the other chaps patients. So watch out troops I shall have to stay unbalanced !
    That's great!! Do share after he's done and be sure to let us know who you are - if you become too balanced we might not recognize you - LOL!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope your son will be able to help you.

Shesaway, glad the healing helped you, sorry you aren't able to practice much of it now.

Meebo glad you are not over doing make the most of daughter cooking.

Annie glad your knee is ok, trust the other one to want the same treatment.

Yes must admit I managed to get some of the special Christmas cards I needed today, so another job done & a couple of Christmas presents.

Have been good & just done my relists & will now do some of somers, before we are going to a meeting at the Drs practice about Fibro so whether will be helpfull is another matter.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - running a bit late, but the kettle's boiled and there's bread for toast; there's also cereal if you so desire.

My printer is playing up with a horrible grinding noise so that's today's main job along with answering emails, etc.

Have all a good day.

Good morning lost one yesterday, must get some new stuff on as soon as the shower room is done, still in the middle of putting stuff insafe places and moving furniture out of the spare backroom for the shower to go in, not easy as we have to take everything to bits to move it as we can#t lift stuff about, so far we have moved and re built a wall unit ( it's gone in my doll room ), the sewing machine has gone back into my bedroom where i will be able to use it again and the wardrobe for my ebid fabric has gone up to the top floor and is in bits at the moment, we still have to move a single bed out of there someplace and then the carpet can come up, it's new carpet so that will have to be stored somewhere as well, will be putting a holiday notice on soon i think as everyone and his friend will want something, it's sods law.

Thread Information