Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Got up at 3pm today due to having one of me turns yesterday taking out of me.

I'm fine now so up for some cheesy mash and beans

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad your session was usefull Sgt, hope the book helps.

Meebo hope the results will be at the marsden time you get there, & that they don't keep you waiting to long.

Hope everyone is feeling better today & not having problems with there meds

Its been nice to actual stay home today, have caught up with some jobs in the house. Hope tomorrow to do some more listing

Rooting for you meebs, hope everything goes OK for you tomorrow (hug) x
    Pam and Nigel, what a lot you have on your plate right now - hugs to you too (hugs) x
    Congrats on your sales private's Mcc2 & Wicca - better take note of what the sarge says and step up your defences tout suite !
    Sarge - always remember that you are only as old as the man you feel....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Hey Sarge - have you read the reports that St. Ives is planning to block buyers from purchasing properties for second/holiday homes?
    Wished St. Columb Major had done this years ago as very few of the local Cornish families live there anymore - houses/properties are outside the reach of the local residents and their families. Most of the people that own houses in St. Columb now are emmets, all the wonderful traditional families that have lived there for generations have gone or soon will be gone. When I visit my daughter I hardly know any of the locals now, it's so sad. Do you have this problem in your home town?
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hey Sarge - have you read the reports that St. Ives is planning to block buyers from purchasing properties for second/holiday homes?
    Wished St. Columb Major had done this years ago as very few of the local Cornish families live there anymore - houses/properties are outside the reach of the local residents and their families. Most of the people that own houses in St. Columb now are emmets, all the wonderful traditional families that have lived there for generations have gone or soon will be gone. When I visit my daughter I hardly know any of the locals now, it's so sad. Do you have this problem in your home town?

Yes I had heard about St Ives and think it's a really good thing, I hope it goes ahead. It's worked well in France. Each town or village in Brittany around where we had a house has a cap on the number of foreigners that are allowed to buy a property in the area.

It's not such an issue in Helston Private Tropical as it is inland and doesn't have the sea views. Also Helston has always had lots of people from outside of Cornwall because of the RNAS Culdrose navel base being there.
    What they are doing however is ruining the place building huge estates of new houses. I really can't understand why ? There are very few jobs down there, especially in the winter without the tourists and the wages are low. So what are the people doing that are supposed to live in these new houses ?!

Well Sarge, I reckon that the building of huge estates of new houses is a very lucrative prospect to the hordes of would-be residents of Helston.
    I think it matters not if there are sea views, just to be living in such a beautiful place is rewarding enough.
    Same thing happened in St. Columb, slowly but surely every available house was purchased by an outsider offering large sums of money.
    'Tis sad, I feel for the Cornish folk who are being gradually ousted from their homes and heritage.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Good luck with the results being there tomorrow will be thinking about you X

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning. hope all goes well for you meebo. light bright morning with a touch of frost so the kettle is on to warm you up with a hot drink (too early for mulled wine i expect)
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Good Morning, it's not too bad here, milder than of late and no sign of frost.
    I too hope that all goes well for you today meebo.
    Penni, I'll take a cup of mulled wine, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - thick river fog here. I can hardly see the cars out in the close, it's that thick ! So I'm staying inside in the warm - and listing........

But first another mug of tea.

Thread Information