Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I am back from hospital and scan is done. Now it is waiting. Hopefully the system will be efficient and the hospital I will visit on Friday will have the results. Outside it seems to have stopped raining. Barney didn't even ask to go outside this morning, the rain was so heavy and noisy. Must go into the canteen soon as I am hungry. Probably end up with some soup - quick, hot and filling.

Stayed awake to watch the election, so I am half asleep now plus I am having an allergic reaction to the thyroid pills again and at the moment am talking like donald duck, it took from 4th october blood test till yesterday 8th november for the endocrinologist to bother to tell me or my GP that it had gone wonky again and now my hair is falling out in handfulls after all the money I have spent getting it to grow again and my eyes are black, i am not happy.
    Meebo how is Clive ? good luck for Friday, is it the Marsden you are going to this time ?.

Glad you have got it done at last Private Meebo. We will keep our fingers, toes and rifles, crossed for you.

Well it's going to be 'interesting' times for those over the pond !

Had a really good hypno / therapy session yesterday and he's lent me a brilliant book which I'm already half way through. Feeling much better with my attitude towards my life today. It doesn't mean I won't shout if you sell something though !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is the Marsden on Friday. With a bit of luck I can transfer to the Sutton branch at some point, because the travelling to Chelsea takes a long time on public transport. To Sutton we can go by car. Clive tells me he is doing fine. He started on Sunday to strip wallpaper in his mother's room and has gone as far as he can. He have to do everything half a room at the time because of the old heavy furniture in there which we want to keep. And as we already decided to have wardrobe and chest of drawers on the opposite side to where they are now, that will work well. Sarge, I am glad you feel the hypno/counselling sessions are helpful. You might reach a point when you are so relaxed that you won't shout any more

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wiccabasketuk made a sale! My defences have been really good for 6 months and now this. Don't shout at me sarge i'm feeling fragile.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Oh right, i thought Chelsea was nearer, ( i get lost very easily ) pleased Clive is doing fine X

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It probably is. But driving and parking is really no option, so Sutton is more convenient

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! What a nice start of my day: I just lay in bed awake and didn't think of things I need to do. (although there are some) I have been to the canteen and made tea and coffee but almost forgot to take my thyroxin tabs and need to wait half an hour before I can eat. No rain this morning which is nice. A bit of cleaning is on the agenda today as we will have two lots of visitors this weekend. Have a pleasant day. I'll be back later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - the bin men have just been so I have to go out into the cold and wet to collect the empty wheelie bin

The Old Sailor was in a much better mood yesterday after having his feet seen to - he gets very down if his feet are bothering him.

I have to pop out later to get bread and milk and maybe, just maybe, do a PO run

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Honeysuckle.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  17.4 KB

Mornin' troops. Private Mcc2 and Private Wicca you stay away from those terrible post office places, I can guarantee they are not good for your health while Sergeant Major Cornish is around ! Don't you realize those newbies have a plot persuading you to take your precious listings there and then they are never seen again ?!

Now I must make myself go out into the cold and into town as I have several things to get done before Cadet Huw comes home next week for his birthday celebrations. I can't believe he is 28 today. Gawd I feel old !

Thread Information