Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! It is cold I think. Well it feels it. A day of not a lot of physical activity planned. I might do some washing as the laundry basket is getting full. But first I will visit the canteen to put the kettle on. Just noticed on my to do list that I need to pay a bill, or I will be charged interest. Clive started stripping wallpaper yesterday in the now spare bedroom. It will be nice to be able to have visitors again without someone having to vacate their bed or they sharing a room with a rabbit. We had planned this such a long time ago, that decisions about what to do and colours were made long ago. Even the materials are all ready. So have a pleasant day without (too many) aches and pains and stress

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning from me too. i am being stressed from a buyer on the other side. the postage (to the usa) is 19.70 but she wants it for £14 as that is what "her other seller " charged. As it was 19 craft cd's I have no idea how she can compare it. It is making me ill.

can someone remind me how to change my sig please
    Last edited by Maelbrigda; 7th November 2016 at 06:42 AM.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Go into settings (top right) then on the task bar on the left are a number of things you can edit and you will find edit my signature. As to your buyer: Have a look how much surface mail costs. And then you can ask if they are willing to wait 8 weeks or so to receive their CDs

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a tad frosty again and I have to take my little car into the repair garage this morning - sooner rather than later.

Another little sale last night so looking around for replacement/s and half-decent photos. of said items.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Starter_fluid.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  11.5 KB

Private Wicca, do as Private Meebo suggested offering surface mail and also copy and paste her the Royal Mail international charges so she can see that you are being honest with the postage.
    Alternatively you could tell them you can pack them in tissue paper only and send for a lesser price !!!

Sharing a room with a rabbit -
    Gives a whole new concept to be
    d and breakfast Private Meebo.

I'm sure your new room design will meet with my approval !

Now I must get off to the post off... ... erm, I mean supermarket.

Morning, i have put the washing in the washer turned it on and now can hardly moved as my legs have gone on strike from the middle of my back so pills and tens are in use.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

thanks for your suggestions re buyer. I didnt want to send it surface mail as it isnt tracked and quite frankly i dont trust the buyer. I sent her the link to the royal mail price finder and apart from taking them out the box i dont know how to proceed.
    Sorry to hear youre feeling rubbish buttons, I went to the nurse this morning for my annual bloods and despite trying both arms and the back of my hand they couldnt get any out. ive to go back next week.
    i have a driving lesson this afternoon - at 4.30 so it will be dark, but im sure i;ll manage.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Lol, glad it's not just me that's not willing to part with blood Private Wicca. It took at least seven or eight attempts to get a trickle out of me at the hospital after lots of digging around with the needle - ouch !

A little run over Drill Sergeant Madelaine's assault course should sort you out Private Buttons !

Now I don't quite know how I've managed it, or where I've managed to cram everything in, but I seem to have hit 2,000 listings at long last. I must be mad - just thinking about postage editing in April !!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Penni when they try & take blood its usually my hand but in oncology they actually put hands into hottish water so the veins do show & then they can find one, my blood doesn't like parting either.

Somer has 2 bombs waiting to go off tomorrow, but hopes to replace this week, we are actually having a day away from hospital visiting, it will allow Dad to rest & usas well, tomorrow we are off down the rd, to have our hair done, & then in the afternoon taking Mum to have her hair done.so am afraid not much resting or listing & then off to hospital visiting & to Bank to get Mum sorted once again. Have decided that getting old isn't fun.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just had a call from the hospital to ask if I can come for a CT scan on Wednesday 9.00. I am contemplating to camp there as at 9.oo tomorrow I go in to be made radioactive and then wait several hours before having the scan. At 2.00 Clive sees his doc there and I would like to hear what he says first hand and not what Clive chooses to remember. So that just about fills tomorrow. Oh what busy lives we all lead....

Thread Information