Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - it's definitely colder and I see everyone outside well muffled up with scarves, hats and gloves.

Had another two sales yesterday but already replaced with more to come today if my photos are good enough.

Take care meebo, and have a restful day.

Hope your daughter likes her new home, I can't understand anyone wanting to move from London, I would love to live there, but then everyone has different likes.
    You and Clive rest up today Meebo.

Right now can anyone of you tell me what I can plant as a hedge that only has small roots and is not too heavy as it needs to go over a gas main ?

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

cold but bright here this morning. Hope you are feeling a bit better today Meebo. Hows Clive?
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Clive's ok. Daughter said that as long as we take it in turns to be unwell, she doesn't worry too much. So we try and oblige.

Ello troops, I would say a privet was your best bet for your requirements Private Buttons and you could do an eBid topiary !

Had a good night out with the girls and went to a lovely little Greek restaurant and the tapas food was fantastic. Such a shame the others didn't like their free ouzo at the end - well I couldn't let it go to waste could I ?!!!

Glad the cadet's move went smoothly Private Meebo, now you have a restful day after that as even travelling is tiring. Just don't talk about traffic jams after my Cornwall trip !

Now while I was out doing very important Greek recruitment who was on guard duty as I appear to have lost another one ?! Glares around looking for someone to blame !

Lost one, cancelled by buyer as she said she only put it in her shopping basket and ebid told her she had bought it

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I now have 2 of the 3 appointments for next week. The bone scan and my first visit to the Marsden

Hope everyone is doing well - or at least as well as can be expected with so many having to report to "sick bay". I've been there too - had a migraine for 2 days and an actual appointment with the Doc yesterday. Rules are now if you take any pain meds you have to go every month for one month's supply! Of course they get the normal office visit fee ($50) just for a 5 minute refill visit and people wonder why health care is so "UN-affordable" these days????

Went AWOL for a day to be with my 17 year old Rottie when he passed.

I'm really needing some peace & quiet. Went through about 2 weeks of the road crews prepping the road to be paved next spring, then the power company was here in the area this past week trimming trees back along their "right of way". Just not used to all that noise out here. It wasn't so bad when they were down the road a bit but they spent one whole day on MY property and all the noise of the equipment and people running around is surely what set off the migraines. They trimmed numerous trees and cut 3 down. They only dispose of what can go into their chipper so I've got 3 large (about 50 ft each) logs laying in the yard now, not to mention all the debris they failed to clean up At least the weather is predicted to be warmer than normal thru December so I'll have plenty of time to get things back in shape but that means postponing things I'd rather be doing like listing all the stuff that is filling up the spare bedroom - can't even see the bed!!!

I keep reminding myself that I can't fully appreciate the good things in life unless I experience some bad....

Shes

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! nice blue sky and sunshine, but I suspect it is cold outside. Canteen duty has been done and my mind is trying to think about lunch: what's in the fridge and what can I do with it. Difficult decisions. I also need to motivate myself to list. I really need to find a good audio book that I can listen to while doing that. And I know there are some I have but not listened to yet. While I decide what to do first, I shall have another cup of tea...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - looks a bit frosty out there as all the cars are white over although the sun is beginning to peep through now.

Off out to lunch to inspect sister-in-law's new house

Take care all.

Thread Information