Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I'm back. I will now receive appointments for a bone scan and an MRI scan and one for the Royal Marsden. So more waiting before making plans. My patience is being thoroughly tested. In the meantime I think I will get shares in a company that makes painkillers. Maybe I can get a discount

Buttons - Barbie & Sindy Knit Knacks?

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope they don't take to long to get your appoinments, as you say Somer says if you find the right shares he will join you.

Sgt, Nigels Dad was able to have a quick natter last night to ask questions before it was to much & again this morning & we are off to the solicitor this afternoon to get it all moving on Dads instructions, so Mum is not going to be happy, Peter just wants us to take over every thing, So another fun afternoon, N is managing to start listing by the look of it.

Hope everyone is feeling better, will go Annie & see what you are doing in Facebook.

it wont be all knitted stuff though stitchy some will be shoes and bags and other associated doll bits and clothes it will also have to have doll in the title to stop people thinking they are for humans.............you would be amazed one lady sold a Sindy hostess trolley for very little and £2.00 postage, the buyer went berserk as she expected a full size human hostess trolley, the kind that is on wheels and shipping up to Scotland for £2.00. anotherbought a dolls house carpet for £1.00 + 79p postage and expected a rug for her living room. I will have to give this some more thought.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie have just been in to look on facebook & tells me can't be found, I copied with Copy & paste, so hope you can find it.

Pay no attention to his mom Pam you need to get this sorted, They both need looking after and you have to have it set up for when that time sadly comes.XX

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    it wont be all knitted stuff though stitchy some will be shoes and bags and other associated doll bits and clothes it will also have to have doll in the title to stop people thinking they are for humans.............you would be amazed one lady sold a Sindy hostess trolley for very little and £2.00 postage, the buyer went berserk as she expected a full size human hostess trolley, the kind that is on wheels and shipping up to Scotland for £2.00. anotherbought a dolls house carpet for £1.00 + 79p postage and expected a rug for her living room. I will have to give this some more thought.
    Ceased to be amazed at some of the idiots, Buttons. I've had some of those myself AND had the negative feedback to boot

Poor Private Meebo, you had better join me for a snifter in the mess to help dull the pain and it sounds like Private Wicca had better join us too to get us through the afternoon !

Glad Corporal Somerset is getting the legal stuff sorted. It may be that you don't need to use them Lieutenant Maplegin, if his dad continues to recover, but better to be safe than sorry and have the power of attorney waiting in the wings just in case his mum gets worse.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie have just been in to look on facebook & tells me can't be found, I copied with Copy & paste, so hope you can find it.
    Search for Anniemcc2 on Ebid, Pam.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

just been for a driving lesson. Luckily its an automatic so didnt have to use my sore foot. could go to sleep now but am waiting for an important phone call at 2 then have the doctors at 3. i take 4 different kinds of painkillers at various times around the day so i rattle.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information