Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I think I am very glad to not have any listings to guard. Sarge hasn't lightened up on losing things. Trouble is I really need to start getting some cupboards emptied out.

Hope you are on the mend Meebo. Nothing worse than having your feet hurt. Maple it is so hard to deal with a parents life. While I was down my husband lost both a brother and sister-in-law. He was the one who had to deal with everything. One of their children lives across country and the other is worthless. I was no help at all.

Off to the sewing table.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Teen daughter left to go to school around 2pm then dawdled all the way to avoid going at all.

She rarely gets a whole day in then says she is worried she will fail her mocks.....

I suspect she will be suddenly snap out of it when she wants to travel at night to meet up with her new boyfriend

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Power of Eterny was suggested by the GP this morning have the 1st bit sighned by Gwen the other day but his dads as well is linked in the paper work & now at last he is improving he is going to discuss it with him, We got her to the GP, her colestral is up so has tablets also Is being refered to memory clinic which will also involvve a CT scan, so they wait for the referral & then decided where to go from there, In the meantime Dad getting worried as Gwen keeps telling him different things for the same thing. hospital are going to arrange it when he is rested & they can put him on the phone for a few minuets to speak to Nigel also we had a talk with physio, & she re assured us that no way will Peter be allowed home without everything in place & relises that Mum won't be capable as she thinks, they thing will take at least a year for him to be back where he was.,

hope to get some more listing done tomorrow.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i'm just back from the po (other side) and when i came out i fell down a large pothole and twisted my ankle. So now i'm hobbling around. Listed 16 and deleted 3. Hope all are well this evening
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am keeping mine

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Stares very hard at Private Buttons and Private Tropical ... hum, I seem to have lost one too !

Looks like we are off the hook then buttons.
    As for listing crutches, seems like a good idea.
    My old man is hobbling about too, serves him right.
    He has eaten every single one of the tomatoes off four tomato plants in the greenhouse. I haven't had any at all.
    I think most folks know about eating too many tomatoes can aggravate arthritic pain. I told him so - but he didn't believe me.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on, tea is made and there's bread for toast. There may even be some muesli somewhere................

Think there was a frost last night - certainly feels like it. And as there are tons of leaves all over the pavements still, I hope no-one slips up.

Loving my new glasses for computer use. Haven't tried the driving ones yet.

I've taken the plunge and started a Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/Anniemcc2eBid/ - so I now admin 3 groups and 2 pages + my own personal page - I must be mad, or retired!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am sure it's just the retired bit that makes you do these things. Good morning! I started sewing when I got up and then quickly go to the canteen to sort out the breakfasts. All done now (well the sewing is not finished) Hospital appointment at 10.30 and I daren't take my blood pressure. I'll report back later

I keep thinking about facebook for selling my dolly knits but cant make my mind up, let me know how you think it's going Ann before i take the plunge, i had picked a name but people ( not one here ) said it sounded stupid so I took it to heart and it put me off. I was going to call it Barbie and Sindy's doll knits and Bits, what do people on here think ? also not sure about a group or just a page, i was told a group you can see who it or has seen your item, but then other people will want to list on it and that defeats the object, so dunno.
    Hope meebo comes back soon to let us all know what the hospital say.

Thread Information