Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Started the day with painkillers. The next lot will be the Thyroxine then wait half an hour before I can eat or drink anything else. Life is getting rather complicated. I remembered last night that I promised our gardener to make her a bag from a pair of old jeans, That was 3 weeks ago and she'll be back on Thursday. So that gives me 2 days to get it done. Nothing like a bit of pressure to get things moving . I have now half an hour to play with that before I hobble to the canteen to make tea and coffee. And I need to defrost bread or it'll be crispbread for me again. Better get on with things. See you later

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Meebo please don't over do things, glad your daughter will still be in England, & can get home to you.

Well went & saw Nigels Dad , & managed to sort his Mums bank account again fingers crossed it stays ok. We are at the stage that she is finding the stress of it causing major memory problems, have managed to get her into the Drs tomorrow, its that or if not not to next week as they are so busy.

Next job is to do our relists & then hopefully do some more listing.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I now have new glasses for computer use and things are a lot clearer I also have glasses for driving and also for reading - do I need any others?

Have done the Old Sailor's shopping so now enjoying a mug of tea and wondering what to do next.

Pam & Nigel - have you got Power of Attorney in place for either of Nigel's parents as it sounds very much like you'll need it sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

Pam & Nigel - have you got Power of Attorney in place for either of Nigel's parents as it sounds very much like you'll need it sooner rather than later.

I was thinking exactly the same thing Private Mcc2. Corporal Somerset I would go and do a health and welfare (so you can have a say in the care of your parents) and the property and financial affairs power of attorney if you haven't got them in place already. Better to be safe than sorry and have them ready to kick start in case your mum's memory goes down hill rapidly and she isn't capable of signing cheques and banking any more.

Private Meebo will you please stop copying me with the hobbling !
    I've got the Cadet coming tomorrow to give me agony ... erm, I mean work on my leg !

It will be good to see you back in the barracks Private Boi (just hoping she doesn't spot any of my missing listings!)

Good Morning! I am up and moving today. I have already gotten my Craigslist work done. I have a project on the sewing table that has been a year in the making. Hope to at least get it going again today. Going to be a gloomy day again. Says no rain and maybe some sun this afternoon.

Annie I understand the need for several pairs of glasses. In the middle of all the other stuff I had to have cataract surgery. I have one perfect field of vision and a pair of glasses for everything else. Never never have the right one with me or on my face. Husband is getting used to running for the correct pair for what we are doing.

Good to have you back in the barracks sarge - we missed you.

Great to hear from you again boisey, long time no hear! Glad you are on the up from your health issues x
    Meebs, I really hope that you are ok - sad to hear that you had to start the day with painkillers, how horrible. It must be reassuring for you that your daughter won't be too far away in the future.
    I hope everyone else's probs will get ironed out soon, as we just have to keep this army fit, alert and rifles poised to thwart off those sneaky infiltrators pinching our precious listings!
    Who is one guard duty? As I lost a few recently whilst I was 'indisposed' with one thing or another.
    I blame pte. buttons, since pte. Cats has gone awol.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Got distracted in the kitchen. Made tea and coffee and a lemon cheesecake as we are having lunch time guests. I am pleased to say that may foot is so much better, but then yesterday I rested it most of the day. I even used a crutch to get about. Stuck my nose out of the backdoor to dispose of some rubbish and let me tell you: it is COLD. I don't think Barney will want to be outside for long, although he now has his winter coat. I must try and finish a bit of sewing. But before I can do that I need to find a zip. They are in a safe place. I can hear stirrings in the bedroom, so that means I can have my breakfast soon.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - yes it is COLD out there.

Think I've sold my Cheval Mirror at long last - but not through eBid Must get it polished up ready for collection.

More stuff to photograph and get listed - but first another mug of tea.

Name:  Fifty_Shades_of_Hay.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  15.2 KB

It was not my fault Trish i was not on duty last yesterday and i lost 3 as well but mine were from a multi lot so the listing is still running,they sneaked in and nabbed them while i was otherwise engaged ( eating) was not my fault, i have to eat. off to do relists.

Stares very hard at Private Buttons and Private Tropical ... hum, I seem to have lost one too !

Took a trip to the Book Barn at Farrington Gurney yesterday as other half was looking for a particular revision guide for his teaching. My gawd it was huge, the trouble is you start going cross eyed after a while looking at so many books ! I did make him stop at a charity shop on the way home and managed to find a few pieces of pottery for my stock so a fruitful trip !

Right I had better get prepared for the leg agony as the Cadet will be here soon. Maybe if he sticks enough accupunture needles in me and I have a little light refreshment in the mess I won't feel it so much ?!

Thread Information