Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Yes has been quiet without Sgt nice to have you back, glad the break went weii think of that lovely stock.

We set out to go to the hospital went to collect his Mum & she really looked washed out, & she din't like the idea that we went with out her so Somer rang his Dads nurse & they said that was fine it would mean that they would do more physio with him & then let him just sleep

So hopefully will get in the garden next & then after that may manage to list a few more somer has beeen scanning while I'm doing this, Just dull here not cold though.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I am going to get new specs today. After collecting them I will then have the opportunity to take photos. Daughter has been going through her belongings in deciding what to pack for her move at the end of the week and used the opportunity to weed things out. I then went through them to decide between listing and charity shop and a few bits for the rubbish. That's enough to keep me busy today. Off to make tea and coffee shortly. I am not sure what I will have to eat, but there are always biscuits (cookies).Better get going or the day will be over before I did anything

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

woke up around 7 and have been tidying up. Sold a load of items on the other side so have to pack and go to the post office. I am having porridge if anyone wants to join me
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - there is a thick river mist over the town, so don't think I'll be going anywhere today.

I also have a bag going for collecting bits and bobs for the charity shop - it's filling up fast

Time for another mug of tea and to decide what needs doing today.

where is your daughter moving to Meebo, have they let her husband come to the UK yet?
    I am creaking at the moment i could do with your cadet here sarge.
    have a good day everyone

Ello troops. Sudden panic this morning I thought I had an appointment with the nurse this afternoon at 2.00 and suddenly realized it was at 12.00 ! I thought my blood pressure was going to be sky high from rushing but managed to calm myself down a bit in the waiting room so it was O.K. in the end !

The sun is out today so the weeds in the garden might be calling me later !

Hope your daughter isn't moving too far Private Meebo, I would have thought you could do with a hand in the coming months when you have your treatment.

Hi Everyone. Just dropped in to say I miss all of you and I will be dropping some of Idaho infamous Potato Wine in the mail soon. This years batch seems to be worse than usual so feel free to throw it out when you get it.

Good grief Private Boi, where have you been ? I was only asking about you the other day and was thinking of dispatching the military police to find you ! (Not that I've missed her dolcet tones pointing out my lost listings !)

Had a few health issues. It has been a very very long year. I think I am on my way up now but still under orders to behave myself. I have popped in occasionally to see how things were going. I hope to be able to get some things listed soon and get back in the swing of things.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    where is your daughter moving to Meebo, have they let her husband come to the UK yet?
    I am creaking at the moment i could do with your cadet here sarge.
    have a good day everyone
    She isn't going too far - Bournemouth. Less than 2 hours on the coach, so we are not worried. I went to get my new specs this morning (I can see perfectly now) and I was supposed to go to the theatre box office to get some tickets for a concert on Thursday after that. Well, I got the specs, but by that time my right foot was giving me so much pain I wanted to cry. I just managed to limp from the bus stop home and the tickets will have to wait. I have no idea what makes the foot so painful, but a Voltarol rub and some Paracetamol makes it just bearable. So what next, I wonder. In the meantime I have s..d a book to Sweden.

Thread Information