Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

lovely sunshine here now. been up since 6 and have achieved a lot. Parcels packed and even posted. washing done, dishwasher done, now its time for a lie down with a cuppa.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ditto here, Penni - and just got back from posting YDC + other packages and also did some shopping for the Old Sailor as he does like his paper with his breakfast if I can manage it

It's so warm here we don't need the heating on and I'm back in light cotton summer trousers. Or maybe I feel warm because of this cold or the odd hot flush now and again !

I have some new items to list so hope to get those done later. Apart from that, not much else planned............ but I do have some emails to answer so better get a move on.

Good luck with the PIP assessment Pam, it's not to expand on the questions on the form, it's to watch you like a hawk and try and take money off you, i am going through the MR stage at the moment. Somer needs to ring the DWP on Monday / Tuesday and ask for a copy of the atos assessment report now so he can be one step ahead of them just incase anything is wrong on it. I hope he got a honest assessor.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, After being awake several hours during the night, I slept late (for me).packed YDC parcels after breakfast and then took them to the PO. They should have caught the last collection, so hopefully they will be received Monday/Tuesday. I have to be out this afternoon, but must say that I don't feel like it. I'll probably sleep in the car. Just as well I am not driving

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope you can enjoy going out, & stay awake long enough to enjoy it.

Buttons hope your MR goes ok, Nigel says thanks for the tip. The nurse that did it seemed fine & then she said she rights the report straight afterwards having filled in all the things they had sent her to ask suppose at least its all done on the computor so can't blame post for delaying it. She new about Fibro.

Have been turning out to find warmer jumpers this morning but as yet don't need them.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - nice to have a lie-in until we put the clock back! Woke up to 2 more small sales, but as I listed new stuff yesterday, they're already replaced.

Looks cold and damp outside so the heating's on for a bit.

Are there any Concorde experts around? Will start a seperate thread once I get some photos taken............

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Tango_Powys.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  9.6 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Missed pressing the reply button again. My brain really needs some kind of exercise, so I stop this forgetting things. Still, nothing to report, just that I started waking in the middle of the night and worrying about what's in store for me. Can't wait till Thursday to find out and hopefully I will sleep better. Must dash

ATTENNNNNNSHUN ! I'm back troops, I know how overjoyed you will be to see me !

Had a nice break in Cornwall. The first day we nipped into Falmouth then had a lovely night at the Trengilly Wortha, we had a meal there and then the group of musicians entertained us with a mixture of Cornish and Irish music.
    The next day we went to Helston and I called in to see my friend (the one that has Picks disease) but unfortunately she wasn't in which was a shame, so we had a walk through the town instead. Then in the afternoon went back to Falmouth and Penryn and I got a lot more eBid stock to list. Had a meal at my brother's house in the evening.

Friday was really nice as we went out on my brother's new toy ! It was so mild and the water was really calm so there wasn't enough wind for sailing (no comments about hot air from Sergeant Major Cornish please !)
    so we motored up the Fal river instead of going out to sea. It was lovely seeing all the autumn colours on the trees and the birds. Pasties, whisky and beer were smuggled on board so we had a picnic tied up to a pontoon in the middle of the river, it was lovely, just a shame the sun couldn't break through.

Name:  012.jpg
Size:  92.2 KB

Erm, what do we have to do to start moving ?!!!

Name:  002.jpg
Size:  36.2 KB

Bye bye Falmouth.

Name:  007.jpg
Size:  101.1 KB

This is the life !

Name:  024.jpg
Size:  43.6 KB

Going up the river.

Name:  029.jpg
Size:  54.2 KB

The King Harry ferry going across.

Name:  021.jpg
Size:  114.3 KB

The Captain !

Name:  034.jpg
Size:  55.9 KB

Picnic spot !

Gawd the jouney back yesterday was horrendous though, took six hours as opposed to three and a half with all the traffic jams, road closures and detours we had to do.

Now who was on guard duty I appear to have three listings missing ... scowls around looking for someone to blame !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not me. I'm on sick leave. But it's nice to have you back. It is so quiet without you

Thank you Private Meebo. I wouldn't expect it to be you, you have far more pressing duties as the Aide de Camp pouring my special coffee !

Thread Information