Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning [just] - busy morning already as had to drop some parcels off at the myHermes place and do a bit of shopping for the Old Sailor.

Still surrounded by a river mist, so staying put for rest of the day as my sore throat has made a re-appearance - good opportunity to get some new listings up..................

Time for another mug of tea to ease my throat.

We have sunshine but my little fingers are freezing cold at this rate i will have the heating back on.

Private Buttons I hope you are getting that shower in soon so that Private Tropical can have a cold one !

I also got up late. It was so nice to have a lie in and not worry about getting to any appointments for a change.

O/H is out this evening with his mates so I'm also going to have a nice lazy day for a change and maybe catch up with some letter and email writing that I have been meaning to do for ages.

I've heard back from Private Minx's family saying they want me to pick a charity for the November's YDC so I've emailed them back with a couple of ideas to see if they have a preference and I've also let Private Hurry know.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon all well we are just back from hospital visiting, with the physio's help Nigels Dad was able to say hello, but he can' stay off the venterlater for many minuets, they are still trying to wein him off of it.

Glad some of you were able to have a lie in, had to get out with the dog & back before the heating engineer came to sevice the boiler, so another job done.

Now hope to deal with the relists this afternoon & also put the hoover around as really needs it.

Sgt make the most of your time & just please your self.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just up from another nap

Back to listing for the remainder of the evening

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Even if I do have a throat like sandpaper and a drummer drumming in my head.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 23rd October 2016 at 07:50 AM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. The sun is shining, the heating is on and I am nice and warm. I managed to cross off 6 items on the 'to do' list so that is very satisfying. Coffee and tea are made and there is even some bread left. I need to take a few more photos which shouldn't take too long and then I can spend time listing and get a few things away from the landing. I even managed to do 2/3 of my ironing before breakfast. I am pleased with myself. Must get dressed now, but I'll be back later

Good morning every one off to do my re lists and finish a cardigan, hands permitting.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i started knitting an age 6 months dress in the weeks before Sarah was born but sore hands meant i couldn't continue it, and as she is now 17 weeks there isn'r much chance of finishing it as i had only done a quarter of it. Got the sewing machine out and made a fleecy mattress cover and even tidyed up and put everything away when I had finished! YDC items listed, just waiting for tomorrow
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Ello troops. Had the news yesterday that one of my old neighbours from my childhood has died, not many of them left now as they are all in their late 80's and 90's. I have fond memories of them all in the Cornish hamlet where I grew up and I'm still in touch with the ones that are surviving. Some of them were even addressed as aunty or uncle, even though they were no relation, as was the Cornish way in those days ! I'm looking forward to getting down there for a few days this week.

Right I must make the effort to get into the garden and tidy up a bit this afternoon while it is still dry. I don't really feel like it though as didn't sleep well again last night with the pain in my leg. The doctor now thinks there could be some arthritic changes around my ankle so I've now got to go and see another physio at the health centre in November. Never mind a swagger stick on the parade ground, you lot had better watch out soon !

Thread Information