Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! I spent a lot of time yesterday transferring files. It was very slow progress and I haven't finished by a long shot as it won't do it the conventional way but it has to be done one file at a time. But I have also weeded out some I don't need any more. A little bit of housework is on the cards this morning and talking of cards I must make one for a wedding I am attending this afternoon. So that will be all I shall do today. Off to the canteen to make tea and coffee and then I shall probably be back tomorrow

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - wanted to lie in but one small Jack Russell decided otherwise ..............

No idea yet what's happening today - maybe some more listing, or maybe some tidying up, but probably sweeping up leaves from the Ash tree that overhangs our back fence. I filled a sack yesterday and there's more about already.

Been plugging the YDC around t'internet - only 9 days to go folks ! Would be good if those of you with twitter & Facebook accounts would retweet/share the YDC posts to spread the word. I see we have some new YDC listers, but not sure if what they're listing is actually for the YDC.

Time for another mug of tea.

'Ello troops well I had a lie in this morning. I was up chatting with the Cadet until the small hours of this morning which was nice.

It seems he might be getting married in April after all so I will have two weddings next year ! His fiance still doesn't want any guests other than immediate family so it will be a very small do. Just the registry office then back to her mum's for a buffet. Oh well I suppose it saves money but I just hope the Cadet's uncles and families aren't too offended. At least they will all be invited to Cadet Malcolm's wedding in August.

Off to a friend's for coffee soon and then an early evening meal in town with the family to celebrate Cadet Malcolm's birthday. Going to a new Thai restaurant which has just opened so it will be interesting to see what it's like.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

Been plugging the YDC around t'internet - only 9 days to go folks ! Would be good if those of you with twitter & Facebook accounts would retweet/share the YDC posts to spread the word. I see we have some new YDC listers, but not sure if what they're listing is actually for the YDC.

Time for another mug of tea.
    I haven't had a lot of time to be on Facebook this summer but went this morning and was delighted to see YDC posts at the very top of my list - starting with your eBid hat (called a boggan ??? around here - lol!)

Best of luck with all the YDC sales - perhaps this winter will allow me time to participate

Shes

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

having a lie-in?
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle is on. Where is everybody?????
    My 'alarm clock' [my Jack Russell] had a lie-in as she was cuddled up in my duvet snoring her head off It's chucking down outside and we have a small lake again out in the car park. There's plenty of bread for toast, cornflakes + fruit & yogurt for a smoothie if you so wish.

Back to listing a few lace bobbins and plugging the YDC around t'internet.

Have all a good day.

Good morning, well sort of Had a lie it and watched the telly while the house warmed up. Must go and check my relists

Annie, please tag me on the face book YDC listings or send me a link as i don't seem to see them anymore, but then again i am not facebook savy i just know how to post really i think it,s possible because i am using the wrong account as my ebid posts used to go to my other account,

Ugg, please put some sawdust down on the parade ground and type quietly. A good night was had by all at the Cadet's birthday celebration !

The new Thai restaurant was very impressive and the decor was like a Thai street market which was brilliant. Crikey the sauce they served with my starter was hot though and I didn't realise there was also chopped up chillies in the salad bit too. I was on fire by the end of it and had tears streaming down my face, much to the amusement of the family ! The staff did a procession with drums and tambourines to come and sing happy birthday to the Cadet which was nice.

At least I can have a nice quiet afternoon to recover as the men are going suit shopping for next years weddings !

Thread Information