Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    I thought it was Norfolk that was infamous for inbreeding.

Cornwall was pretty good too at one time. I can remember some children at my primary school whose parents were 1st cousins !

You can get emergency DIY filling kits from most pharmacists and many other places. Might be worth getting one to take with you just in case. If you lose the temporary filling there is a risk that infection could set in if not immediately replaced. Then you risk losing the tooth entirely (been there, done that).
    Yes thank you for that, I have used one of those kits before in a time of need. Another good tip I read once if you can't get hold of a filling kit is to use the red wax that they put around BabyBel cheese. It can be moulded easily when warm to the shape you want to plug the hole and is safe, plus it's easy for the dentist to remove because of the colour ... just try not to smile too much !!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm posting with my new laptop my Billy bought me for an early Christmas present

Tried to add a printer...2 hours later and the progress bar hasn't budged

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

A late good morning. I actually slept till 6.30 and as I have a hospital appointment at 9 things are being rushed a little. Left tea and coffee in the canteen. I hope to be back later, but you never can tell.....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it was a cold one last night and reading about heavy snowfalls in Canada doesn't help!

Still getting to grips with my new phone - touch screens and me don't always agree - but as I have to use it this morning ...................

All quiet on the listings front, so been doing some picture editing to get rid of the purple eBid logo - even found some red ones still hanging about.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Tea_makes_everything_better.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  12.7 KB

Mikes gone off to the eye unit so I am home alone, so far I have knocked my funny bone and bashed my big toe on the table so I think I will just sit here and knit till he comes back, it's safer i think

Mornin' troops, well so far it isn't a good one ! Guess what, the filling I had yesterday has fallen out again already. Well it feels like it as there is a rough edge to the tooth, so now I'm sitting here waiting for the dentist to call me back. I really don't need this hassle at the moment as have so many other appointments coming up.

Oh dear and on top of that ,while I've been distracted by my tooth of course, I've been hit from the Netherlands (very painful it was too !) and then another three times from Devon !
    Tut, those newbies will take advantage of any situation.

... Stomps off to the mess for a medicinal brandy

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961;1677748

[COLOR=#008000

... Stomps off to the mess for a medicinal brandy

[/COLOR]
    Am I correct in thinking that if you live in Cornwall you dont pay excise duty on BRANDY !!!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo glad you returned safely,

Buttons hope they don't take to long to do the shower.hope it will work ok for you.

Annie you seemed to have been busy as usual.

Sgt hope they can sort your tooth out why do things all happen at once.

Somer has just put our shops back on line & the total is over 11,000 so hope will boost the fiqures for sale on here.

Had quiet a few customers when we did the market that hadn't heard of Ebid so we gave details out to quiet a few collecters, so hopefully they will look at the sight,

Am pleased to say that FIL appears to be improving, so hense putting the shops back on line, Have plenty ready to list so had better get on with it as we are going to hospital afterlunch & after taken his Mum to have her hair done.

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that if you live in Cornwall you dont pay excise duty on BRANDY !!!!!!
    I'm sure I don't know what you mean Private Kite ?!

Some good news at least (well if you can call an injection, two titanium posts and a lot of drilling good news) my dentist has had a cancellation on Thursday so I might get sorted out properly.

Great news that things are still improving Lieutenant Maplegin and pleased to see you back.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am home from the hospital, back there next week Thursday. I'll tell you about it when I know what's what. Until then any plans I had have been shelved. I need a bit of shut eye as i should be going out this evening. See you in the morning

Thread Information