Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - been thinking about meebo and her MiLaw's funeral yesterday - hope all went well and she didn't overdo things.

Another misty start to the day here in Mid Wales but the sun is breaking through. The Ash tree that overhangs our back fence is already shedding it's leaves so more sweeping up today, but all the garden furniture was put away yesterday

A few more new listings were uploaded yesterday and hope to do a few more later today + a few more lace bobbins.............

But first another mug of tea in my new mug

Name:  Bruges.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  24.0 KB

Mornin' troops, grrrrr have been having computer problems again. I shall be glad when Cadet Huw comes home next week to try and sort me out.

The monitor was blank again this morning but I managed to get it going again faffing around with the leads and switching it on and off. Then a message came up that my computer wouldn't start and it was running startup repair ? This ran and it said it couldn't be repaired so I then pressed reset and thankfully I'm back for now. Don't know how long for though ?! I also have the problem in that the Cadet built this computer for me years ago but he didn't put a CD drive in, so if I need to install a new monitor I don't know how to do it as the drivers are on a CD ?!
    Oh I hate it when things go wrong ! Why can't things be simple ?!

Lieutenant Maplegin so glad to hear there has been some improvement with Corporal Somerset's dad. Let's hope it continues.

Hope all went well for you yesterday Private Meebo and that you can now relax a little.

Sorry you have been having problems Private Moon I shall be expecting you to be listing extra fast now !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am here! all went well, thank you. We still have a couple to stay who used to look after Mil so we could go away and they live near Leeds! I have been to see the doc this morning to sort out my prescription and get a form for a blood test. I will have that done next week sometime.
    OH has now problems with his laptop. Sounds very much like yours. Where do I find the reset button? I want to try that.
    Time for me to have a morning coffee. I need waking up in spite of sleeping till 6!

please all went well for you yesterday meebo, was thinking about you.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge, you can usually download drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I am here! all went well, thank you. We still have a couple to stay who used to look after Mil so we could go away and they live near Leeds! I have been to see the doc this morning to sort out my prescription and get a form for a blood test. I will have that done next week sometime.
    OH has now problems with his laptop. Sounds very much like yours. Where do I find the reset button? I want to try that.
    Time for me to have a morning coffee. I need waking up in spite of sleeping till 6!
    Glad all went well Private Meebo. On my PC the reset button is next to the power button on the front. I don't know where you would find it on a laptop ?

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    Sarge, you can usually download drivers from the manufacturer's website.
    Thank you Private Tony I had better have a search before the monitor / computer decides to crash again.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

annie, ive had a facebook selling page since they started and have never had an enquiry let alone a sale.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    annie, ive had a facebook selling page since they started and have never had an enquiry let alone a sale.
    I was thinking of using it more as a Portal-type page then I can repost/share to the various selling groups I belong to in the same way as I do on Pinterest. Does that make sense?

I've had a few small sales from Facebook through purplestevie's group. Having a Facebook page is hard work as you have to persuade people to 'Like' it and to keep following you and receive your updates e.g. the YDC page - it's up to only 67 likes and I post updates from it to the eBid and the more general eBid & etsy group, but it's difficult to find any other groups to join to promote the YDC - particularly as it has many other conotations in other countries!

I'm putting the idea back onto the back burner as I have plenty of other things to get on with at the moment

I havent had a like or message or anything from the things i put on my facebook page apart from friends on here and a couple of other friends, I am beginning to think not very much of pinterest or twitter either but will still keep plugging away, i don't really think it is for my type of stuff, but we can but try.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

how do i report a thread (or several)
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information