Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I'm sorry Private Away (away with the fairies ?!) you will just have to grovel like everyone else here despite your previous service. Even my Aide de Camp Meebo still gets called 'Private' out of habit and she's been posting here for donkey's years !

Our beloved Captain Jewels (missing in action) was much better dishing out promotions than me. I still remember the trauma of losing my 'Private Bits' when she was promoted to Lance Corporal !

Got my next hypno session today as it was cancelled last week so I hope I shall be very calm for listing this afternoon !
    Yes, Ma'am! (With a groveling salute!) I would be very traumatized if I lost my "private bits" too! No disrespect intended to the Lance Corporal

My woods are full of fairies and I try to keep them very happy so they don't carry me away of play tricks on me as they once did! (true story!)

Enjoy your hypno session - I wish there was someone around here that did them. When I went to college (in my 30s) I had a professor who did hypnotherapy and it was WONDERFUL!! He even made me some tapes so I could do it at home but I have no idea what happened to them. Probably a good thing, as I have carpet to tear out and new flooring to lay today.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - might get the washing out on the line again today as it's brightening up out there.

Was trying to update W10 on my little netbook yesterday only there's not enough space for the updates! As I've only added a few holiday photos, just shows how big this latest update really is, so will do without.

Himself has a day off today so hopefully will finish tidying the garden for winter and get rid of all the rubbish,

Does anyone else have a Facebook selling page? Seriously thinking of setting one up, but keep putting it off....................

Mornin' troops. The sun is shining here so I hope it is for Private Meebo to say goodbye to MIL. I hope all goes well for the service.

Oh dear, I came under fire late last night after doing my very important duties of inspecting the under side of tables in the mess. They must have waited until they knew I would be exhausted - very sneaky !
    The newbie managed to get away with one listing despite my valiant efforts to resist. Think I had better go back to the mess to recover from the shock !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all so sorry we have been away from here son long am Pleased to say we have seen an improvement in Nigel's Dad, but we are told will be slow & will still be in ICU for another 2 weeks at least, but we are having a days break today to catch up with home things.

Buttons yes somer managed to fill in PPI form before that its been Invalidity Benefit but now will have to wait & see guess what 1 of his jobs on the list is Tax form now to do. Somer did all of our relists yesterday so numbers should be right up
    Annie hope you have managed the new phone,

Meebo hope today will pass smothly & that you will be able to have a nice break in Germany before the winter.

Cornish hope your Hypo session will help.

Right time to takle the kitchen next. take care all.

My friend Lorraine Fowler has one Annie and only uses that now but it's specifically for her Tilda dolls, she was trying to get me to do one but in my opinion it would not be any use to me to sell my dolly knitting, but they are bringing in a new facebook market place, but to me even that doesn't look as though it's going to work, as soon as i put something on face book the hits go up but i don't get any sales from there, twitter or pinterest either. so unless you are going to do just one thing and have a good name for your page I don't think it will work.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shesawaya38485 View Post
    Yes, Ma'am! (With a groveling salute!) I would be very traumatized if I lost my "private bits" too! No disrespect intended to the Lance Corporal

My woods are full of fairies and I try to keep them very happy so they don't carry me away of play tricks on me as they once did! (true story!)

Enjoy your hypno session - I wish there was someone around here that did them. When I went to college (in my 30s) I had a professor who did hypnotherapy and it was WONDERFUL!! He even made me some tapes so I could do it at home but I have no idea what happened to them. Probably a good thing, as I have carpet to tear out and new flooring to lay today.
    Well, Away, we mostly just humor the Sarge here. She sounds tough, but you notice is not very good at protecting the front line. Don't hold your breath about getting a promotion. She even refers to ME as Private!! Hilarious! So WE just consider the source, sweet as she is, as being self-admittedly well-plied with Special Sauce from under the table in the Mess, and get on with things at the Castle. Frankly, I do wonder sometimes what those hypno sessions are really about? They haven't helped much with her perimeter patrols...........
    Sounds like you have some interesting tales from the woods................you should share a few!!

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I thought invalidity was now called ESA and was different, not that I know as i have never had any but from what I read, good luck anywayXX

Is there any place where it is posted the amount of actual sales per month? Or is the half a million the amount sold? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by greatlakestate View Post
    Is there any place where it is posted the amount of actual sales per month? Or is the half a million the amount sold? Thanks.

The half a million refers to the amount of listings eBid had when this thread started back in 2008. We now have 3,114,933 listings at this moment in time.

The sales figures are not published. Sales sometimes get a mention on the monthly newsletter if the % has gone up. You can see some of the sold items and popular listings on the home page for your country.

Ahem, of course the eBid army's glorious motto is that 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site' ... just make sure you avert your eyes from this mornings post by me ... oh and ignore my feedback which is all from eBid !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Of for a nap now

More than half of my listings have been spirited away due to one of my dropshipping sites going bonkers once too often

I will be sticking to the shipper I have been with for about 8 years who have caused me no grief in all that time and where I get much of my imaginary feedback from...lol

New goal 1000 listings by the end of the year

Thread Information