Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I have made a boob, the telly I have ordered is a smart TV, can someone tell me what to do with it when it gets here on Sunday, the only excuse i have was not being very well when I ordered it and should have gone to spec savers first
    Refuse delivery before they get it out of the van as unsuitable for your needs.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! Buttons,I think you'll be hard pushed to find an 'ordinary' TV. A 'smart' one still works with an on/off switch, and you don't really need to use all the clever functions unless yours is smarter than ours? But refusing delivery is an option

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still shattered after having 2 toddlers [and parents] in the house all afternoon/evening yesterday - and we're babysitting them tonight

The holiday notice is up, you'll be pleased to hear Sarge.

i definitely need another mug of tea.............

Mornin' troops. Private Buttons I haven't got one but I would think it would provide you with a much better selection of things. Whenever I try and steam catch up TV on my old set with a Google Chromecast device I can usually only get BBC to work properly, the other channels just stutter all the time and I end up watching most things on my desk top. If I were to replace my old set I would think about getting a smart one. Cadet Malcolm has one and it's great for streaming things off YouTube.

Glad your listings are safe Private Mcc2 !

Got some more gardening done over the last couple of days Got four tubs of weeds out of my flower bed and got some bulbs planted for the spring. Also cut back a sackful of brambles that had finished fruiting, it will be easier to pick the blackberries that are left, so my joints are complaining today !

Going to lunch with my friend over the road today so a lazy afternoon is expected !

The dresser is still standing in the middle of my kitchen with no progress being made. He had better finish painting it soon and get all the mess cleaned up or there will be trouble as I've had to look at it for two days now and I'll be boogered if I'm finishing it for him !

I only watch Question time, the odd late night film and then news 24 is on all night, if it will work like an ordinary telly then thats fine or i will be up all night on face book. I use my computer during the day and evening to listen to you tube or watch telly the odd time.

Leave the dresser there for him Sarge and tell him he will need to order and pay for takeaways, that should sort him.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Hope everyone is fine. Mil woke me at 3.30. OH was already awake, so I did get up after he had been to tell her off for making so much noise in the middle of the night. So lunch is almost ready, I also stewed some of the apples from the garden, email have been read and written and kettle has boiled. So tea and coffee are almost ready. I am now waiting for the carer. She should be here any minute now. See you later.

My telly Has just come

Meebo I would end up strangling her, you have so much patience, bless you, you are not 100% yourself and need rest.

'Ello troops. My sympathy Private Meebo, I know how annoying it was when the Old Soldier used to accidentally press his emergency bell in the middle of the night. I remember how cranky I used to feel the next day !

Good luck battling with your smart TV Private Buttons I hope you win !

Went to see 'Bridget Jones's Baby' at the cinema last night and it was the funniest film I've seen in a long time. I thought it was even better than the originals.

The telly is lying face down on the bed at the moment, i am just going to use it as a telly as i don't want to screw up the BT hub as it's a temperamental little thing and if you remember i already had to buy a new one as i jumped on the one BT gave me and smashed it's face in

Thread Information