Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. I hope your daughter is around to help you out with MIL for a few days Private Meebo as you should be taking it easy for a while.

You leave that holiday notice up as long as you like Corporal Somerset it will help protect those precious listings !
    I hope your dad's health is making some improvement.

The numbers seem to be going in the right direction
    3,452,266 listings so keep up the good work troops !

Ended up going to the B-B-Q last night. It was a lovely setting at an old Victorian cottage with a nice garden and fantastic views over to Solsbury Hill but it was freezing. They got a fire going in the B-B-Q tray afterwards which we all huddled around and got smoked like a kipper ! A couple of people brought their guitars so we had some live music which was nice. Got a lift half way back in an old converted German ambulance which was interesting it still had a lot of the original fittings and the siren ! Had to walk the rest of the way home though up all the hills so knackered today.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    No I mean for me I have to have the pink original one on the the recommendation of my dentist, I can get all the other ones in the UK, i have to use it as a paste to massage into my teeth and gums before i get into bed, this one
    Yes ... is it because of the fluoride in it or the flavor? There is another one that is the same formula, ie with fluoride, but is a different flavor.

No I mean for me I have to have the pink original one on the the recommendation of my dentist, I can get all the other ones in the UK, i have to use it as a paste to massage into my teeth and gums before i get into bed, this one

If it's the one in your photo then I think there is some for sale over on the river Private Buttons but it's a bit expensive.

There are a lot of fakes as well Sarge so need to be careful. I have ordered on on OS but will get it checked out before i use it, Our pharmasist friend is going to tey and get us 1/2 doz or so next week but not holding out much hope as all the shops are out of it.
    Hurry I don't think it has fluoride in it's the first original one that came out in the UK and we had had fluoride removed from our toothpaste at the time I think it was called sensodyne original at one time. The actual paste is pink as well.

Sarge put a selestion on pinterest today off elsewhere and not one look,the views go up in seconds put on twitter and facebook, espesially facebook, not that the bought anything like but still

There are a lot of fakes as well Sarge so need to be careful. I have ordered on on OS but will get it checked out before i use it, Our pharmasist friend is going to tey and get us 1/2 doz or so next week but not holding out much hope as all the shops are out of it.
    Hurry I don't think it has fluoride in it's the first original one that came out in the UK and we had had fluoride removed from our toothpaste at the time I think it was called sensodyne original at one time. The actual paste is pink as well.
    Guess the formulas are different in the UK than US. Sensodyne original in the US has flouride.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

just a quick good morning. It's going to be a busy day getting appointments for various things. As I am hoping to have the blood test done today, I am not eating. Temper may flare as I am quite hungry. I'll be back later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - rather dull and grey out there

You realise it's only 12 days until the next YDC ? Was looking out bits and bobs for it yesterday.

3 more days until our global travellers arrive - must hoover up all that dog hair/dust bunnies beforehand.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Starter_fluid.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  11.5 KB

Mornin' troops. Got my next hypno appointment today so shall see what that brings and if I shall carry on or not. O/H is back at work today and I must remember to pick him up later this afternoon !

Quite looking forward to getting the quarters sorted out without it being messed up again five minutes later.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's so quiet here

Thread Information