Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! I am back. Been up a couple of hours just reading emails. Now I can hear OH moving about. He must have got used to getting up early, but hope that will pass. My neck is a bit swollen and I have a sore throat. Not really surprising when I think what that part of my body went through. The surgeon even apologised for giving me a bruised eyelid,which I wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't mentioned it. I expect I'll toddle off to bed again in a while and catch up on more sleep. My PC is still out of action, so I'll pop in when I can grab the laptop. See you later
    Welcome home sweetie

((( Private Meebo ))) lovely to have you back, I'm so pleased all went well. Your orders for the day are to do nothing !

Oh dear, I'm not sure I should have started this new recruitment drive as I appear to have another listing pinched. It is also one that has been around for a loooong time ! I'm going to have to give these newbies a bit of a pep talk.

Meant to be going to a B-B-Q this evening for O/H's tennis club but there is lots of wet stuff out there at the moment - I'm trying to think of an excuse to get out of it !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Oh dear, I'm not sure I should have started this new recruitment drive as I appear to have another listing pinched. It is also one that has been around for a loooong time ! I'm going to have to give these newbies a bit of a pep talk.

Oh dear....that's not good....will go off now and step up the promotions...lol

Delighted to hear from you meebo, can't you leave Clive to set the computer up, i still get infuriated with mine, i hate W 10.

Is anyone still using twitter, all i seemed to see was rubbish and a few ebay and etsy adds, haven't found one to re tweet as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Oh dear....that's not good....will go off now and step up the promotions...lol

Grrrr - I knew there had to be somebody to blame in the absence of Private Cats !

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Is anyone still using twitter, all i seemed to see was rubbish and a few ebay and etsy adds, haven't found one to re tweet as yet.
    I haven't used Twitter for a long time Private Buttons, used to get fed up with it to be honest but might revive it one day. Using Google+ and Pinterest at the moment.

I have been trying facebook and twitter as a test for elsewhere, hit but no buys from them will try google and pinterest for ebid i think. i think twitter has gone down a bit didn't see one ebidder on there so far to re tweet, a few on facebook

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

https://twitter.com/YDC_Fundraising

But it's not just YDC tweets; it's also nominated charity tweets etc.

It has just cost me almost £19 to but a bottle of Oraldine from a Spanish pharmacy and now i cant get Sensodyne tooth paste I am fed up my teeth and gums are killing me and i look for tooth paste and get pages of fancy named crap with fluoride, whitening, plastic beads and other assorted ripping off garbage in them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, not in a good mood, i have toothache and a sore gum round it where i bashed my mouth the other night when i fell.

It has just cost me almost £19 to but a bottle of Oraldine from a Spanish pharmacy and now i cant get Sensodyne tooth paste I am fed up my teeth and gums are killing me and i look for tooth paste and get pages of fancy named crap with fluoride, whitening, plastic beads and other assorted ripping off garbage in them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, not in a good mood, i have toothache and a sore gum round it where i bashed my mouth the other night when i fell.
    Thanks for the idea for a YDC listing!

Meebo, glad to see you back and happy to hear all went well.

Thread Information