Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

heres me https://uk.pinterest.com/CelynCrafts/ haven't used it for a while just trying to get used to tweeting again at the moment.

Right starting to get things figured out and have got a board going for my pottery items https://www.pinterest.com/cornishmaid1961/ Thanks for the invites to the other boards Private Mcc2.

Had better do some cleaning in the barracks as going out for a tipple in the mess with Cadet Malcolm this evening.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Right Kettle is on and I have found the the coffee,,,,,,,,,but I can`t find the special bottle!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - no idea where that is, sorry ! But thanks for the tea.

Much cooler and fresher this morning after yesterday's mugginess. I have some daffodil bulbs to pot up and had hoped to get that done this week - sometime.

Time for another mug of tea while I peruse my 'To Do' list.

Waiting for another gluten free parcel, i don't really feel any better on this diet and i am sticking to it as far as i know, supposed to feel loads better within three days, as far as i can see there is no difference whatsoever, has anyone else had good results, the only thing i have a difference with is that i ate some crispbread that has cut my gums or something as mouth is really sore, it was like a brick.

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Right Kettle is on and I have found the the coffee,,,,,,,,,but I can`t find the special bottle!
    It's no good looking for an ordinary bottle Private Kite !

Well the recruitment efforts yesterday appear to be working but I obviously didn't spend enough time briefing 'em on our glorious ebid army motto that 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site' as I appear to have a listing missing !

I hope Private Meebo got through yesterday with no complications and is well on the road to recovery. Also keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Private Minx today as she is being scanned and having other tests. How is your dad Corporal Somerset ? Gawd the infirmary is certainly full at the moment !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm surprised the Sarge can see the infirmary if her special sauce comes in industrial size containers.

Yes - hope meebo is recovering quickly!

Buttons - I started doing gluten free a couple years ago, and feel so much better. Reduced stomach problems considerably. Gluten is in a lot of things......wheat, rye, barley, etc............so it's in most beer, soy sauce, many soups, many frozen meals, etc. You really need to read labels well.. Maize is fine, Rice is fine, quinoa is fine...........fruit, veg, etc. There are a lot of websites showing info on this. Give it awhile......took me a good week or two to notice a big change.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been gluten free since early April after my cardiac arrest which made me think more carefully about my lifestyle.

Gluten free living for me is life saving as gluten affects my thyroid function and my lymphoedema....both have improved a lot since I dumped gluten

No gluten free parcels as I rely on all the naturally gluten free food that is widely available, like all fruit, vegs, salad veg, meat fish eggs and dairy products.

I buy a pack of gluten free rolls every week ....4 last me the whole week

I wasn't going to refuse it moony it was free from two companies , parcel arrived and we now have enough of it to keep us going for a few weeks, I also got two fresh bread loves sent as well this morning, all the other stuff you mentioned i eat anyway and i already use red wine vinegar, but have been getting bad cramps under, above and in my liver the past week.
    Would love to know how Meebo is, and minx of course, i didn't even know minx was ill.

I took a pizza base covered it with gooey red stiff, added mozzarella, pepperoni and red peppers and made the worst disgustig soggy middled rock hard edged pizza i have ever had in my life, i ended up making a pan of chips and scraping the pizza topping on top of them, I will leave the pizza making to the Italians in future Name:  rant.gif
Views: 46
Size:  14.7 KB

Thread Information