Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

bless you Meebo, easily done, so can you eat today or do you have to abstain ready for the op tomorrow? you were the first thing I thought about this morning when I woke up for a loo break about 7 am, I imagined you sat with loads of food chomping away

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Finally sorted every one of my relisted and added a bunch of stuff today

To celebrate

Name:  witches-brew-black-mug-mysticwish.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  37.5 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

My fasting starts at 7.30 tomorrow morning, so there is plenty of time to eat. My PC is still not connecting to the WIFI, but I will now wait till I am back home before trying something else. I'll keep in touch with you all somehow.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    My fasting starts at 7.30 tomorrow morning, so there is plenty of time to eat. My PC is still not connecting to the WIFI, but I will now wait till I am back home before trying something else. I'll keep in touch with you all somehow.
    Hove you tried connecting direct to the router via ethernet cable first and then switching to WIFI? Just a thought.
    All my best wishes and thoughts go out to you for tomorrow.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope you are making the most of another day & eating waht ever you fancy.

Sgt thanks for the info Sgt have been to the solicitor & confirmed what we do without them as its a very small eastate, We have found most of the papers we need, So Nigels going to have a busy paper work half day tomorrow, as to Add to it all I have to have my oncolghy check up tomorrow at 1pm so we will take Mum to visit while they push & poke me around.

Gather somer says theres plenty of relists for him./

I didn't use a solicitor when my mother died, i did it myself so it cost nothing for me either

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

I shall give Private Kite instructions on how to make my 'special' coffee (wonder if he will notice if I double the 'special' ingredient ?!)

[/QUOTE]
    Sarge, I need no instructions on how to make `special` coffee and with the eyes of a Redkite, I miss nothing and notice,,,,,everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    I shall give Private Kite instructions on how to make my 'special' coffee (wonder if he will notice if I double the 'special' ingredient ?!)

Sarge, I need no instructions on how to make `special` coffee and with the eyes of a Redkite, I miss nothing and notice,,,,,everything!![/QUOTE]

I'm sure you will be wonderful in the temporary role of Aide de Camp while Private Meebo is in hospital Private Kite and will help her out until she is better.

Just remember I like my special coffee strong, VERY STRONG !

Had a successful trip to Wells yesterday and the charity shops have been cleared ! Found some lovely stuff so that will keep me busy listing for a while.

Right back to plotting with Private Moon behind the scenes for a big recruitment drive using our websites. Let's hope we can get 'em queuing at the door of the recruitment office ! I've also taken the plunge and joined Pinterest so just got to work out how to use it now !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Right back to plotting with Private Moon behind the scenes for a big recruitment drive using our websites. Let's hope we can get 'em queuing at the door of the recruitment office ! I've also taken the plunge and joined Pinterest so just got to work out how to use it now !

Oooooo, I might be interested in helping with the recruitment drive [as if I hadn't enough on my plate as it is.......]

Found you on Pinterest, Becky. I can be found here: https://uk.pinterest.com/anniemcc1/ if you add the Pinit button to your web browser toolbar, makes it so much easier for pinning anything and everything that takes your fancy across t'internet:
    https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/add-pinterest-browser-button#Web

I'm trying to get my head around Google+ again and not having much success. I also use purplestevie's V&M blog for promotion [when I remember!] http://vintageandmodernunite.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Oooooo, I might be interested in helping with the recruitment drive [as if I hadn't enough on my plate as it is.......]

Found you on Pinterest, Becky. I can be found here: https://uk.pinterest.com/anniemcc1/ if you add the Pinit button to your web browser toolbar, makes it so much easier for pinning anything and everything that takes your fancy across t'internet:
    https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/add-pinterest-browser-button#Web

I'm trying to get my head around Google+ again and not having much success. I also use purplestevie's V&M blog for promotion [when I remember!] http://vintageandmodernunite.blogspot.co.uk/

I've found you Private Mcc2 ! I've managed to add the pinit button and I'm now waiting on Cadet Huw to answer my email as I want him to add the verify my website code for me. Just doing a bit of exploring at the moment but finding it a bit hard to navigate, there don't seem to be many links to take you back once you land of a board, maybe I just need a bit more time to figure it all out.

Thread Information